Looking for Translators

standup

Hello, I'm looking for people to help translate information about the asexual pride flag project into other languages. If you or someone you know would be able to do this, please post back! What we need to do is spread the word about this thread by summarizing what is going on. Soon we will be voting, and I would like every asexual to be included, even if they don't speak English.

RaZ, it'd be great if you could help out with French and then Pugnacioun would only have to do Spanish. Up to you guys though! I really appreciate the help.

Sure thing. Got some kind of template to translate or should i just translate the OP of this thread and link all the flags from the voting thread?

Sure thing. Got some kind of template to translate or should i just translate the OP of this thread and link all the flags from the voting thread?

Whatever is easiest for you. I think as long as you get the gist of it that works. :D

asexual cake

It's fine with me if RaZ does the French.

I'll try to get around to translating it to Spanish and posting it tomorrow.

Whatever is easiest for you. I think as long as you get the gist of it that works. :D

Alright, I'll do that then and have it done whenever it gets done, which will most likely be in a couple of days.

Bad Patient

I'm going to take care of the Polish forum later today. And then not enter it for two days to avoid the inevitable flame war about whether we should have a flag.

edit: And done.

SpirallingSnowy

So Spanish, French, Polish.....

There are plenty of other languages that need to be covered!!!

Im currently translating the survey into other languages using Yahoo Babel Fish.... first doing French, then German, then Spanish.... then i will look into more.

Dylan-Michael

Im currently translating the survey into other languages using Yahoo Babel Fish.... first doing French, then German, then Spanish.... then i will look into more.

Babel fish? That's the worst one out there. If you're going to use an internet translator, use Google.

asexual cake

Babel fish? That's the worst one out there. If you're going to use an internet translator, use Google.

Google's still pretty bad, though, especially for less straightforward translations, like English to Finnish.

And I've tried using Google Translate for German many, many times (frakkin' German), and the results are hardly satisfactory.

asexual cake

It's fine with me if RaZ does the French.

I'll try to get around to translating it to Spanish and posting it tomorrow.

I've posted the topic on the Spanish-language forum here. I didn't go into great detail because, quite frankly, my Spanish isn't that strong, but I think it's passable.

Archived