hiddentears

Fellow Sexuals

Apostle
20 hours ago, CBC said:

@Apostle Clearly I did misunderstand you, however you're still not making great wording choices.

"If you are not a fellow sexual [I am] but an asexual/sexual [ok so, one or the other... well yes, I am one of those things] there is a thread for them, entitled 'asexual-sexual q & a thread [which has an entirely different purpose compared to this one]."

Your point is still eluding me.

Yeah, sorry, rush of blood to the head!

As Uhtred points out there is no reason for anybody not to jump in on any thread. 

• Like 1

CBC

I will agree there, yes.

• Like 1

xstatic ☆゚°˖* ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Not sure where to put this, but over the past few weeks I've definitely noticed my partner looking at me differently.  His looks seem more direct, affectionate, and sincere.  Tonight after we had sex he was doing it again so I grabbed him and declared in a boysterous voice "my god.  Have I done the impossible?  Have I made you fall in love with someone?" to which he immediately made this noise he makes when he hears an untruth but also doesn't want to say anything in fear of hurting someone's feelings.  I immediately grab him and laugh and in the same boysterous tone state "My god.  Have I done the impossible?  Have I made you fall in heavy like with someone?" and he laughed and said "yeah, that's more accurate.  And that's pretty good considering how much I hate people.".   Thus solidifying my thought that he's aromantic.  I mean, I'll take it.  Whatever it is, it feels pretty great.

• Like 3

CBC

Hrmm. Whatever gets a positive reaction! I'm glad you're feeling good about it. :) 

• Like 2

xstatic ☆゚°˖* ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
1 hour ago, CBC said:

Hrmm. Whatever gets a positive reaction! I'm glad you're feeling good about it. :) 

For sure!  I suppose a reaction like that out of just about anyone else would have been upsetting to me but for some reason with him it's endearing and just so him and I was able to course correct instantly which I believe shows how fluid things have become.  Anyways, Something has definitely changed in him.  

• Like 2