Just now, Traveler40 said:

Like the love fest this week that my lover punctuated with, “Now there, that gives s you something to write about on AVEN!”  🤣 

Oh, do go on... :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Traveler40 said:

Hoping Christmas feels like it’s here before you know it.

Same! I love Christmas... some of my happiest memories are of Christmastime when I was a kid, despite an otherwise somewhat confusing and at times lonely childhood. I'm not remotely religious, but I love all the cheesy stuff. Twinkly lights, decorating the tree, Christmas music, etc. I haven't really properly celebrated it with anyone else in years. The last time I attended a family Christmas dinner was 2005, and after I moved out of my mum and dad's place, I almost didn't want to even attempt to celebrate it for a while. I like my traditions and suddenly nothing was the same anymore and I didn't really feel like bothering. My ex-husband and I kind of half-ass celebrated a bit I guess, but it never felt right. In more recent years I've found comfort in kinda recreating versions of childhood traditions on my own and I've had some calm and peaceful Christmas Days, and then the last two years Tele and I have done a long-distance version of celebrating together. He's coming from a place of not really even wanting to celebrate it at all because of stressful, negative family associations from years gone by, so I'm pleased with myself for actually making him like it haha. Very much looking forward to being together in person and celebrating properly.

99% certain I've never had sex on Christmas Day before lol.

• Like 3

Well, tbh, it’s been really tough finding time for proper sex recently as it’s all family all of the time (including lover). We had COVID, I was traveling and he has commitments. It’s been logistically complicated.

So, I was missing the can’t get enough sex. The kind that leaves you both so sweaty and drained you can’t catch your breath or move afterwards. Friday was that sort of afternoon. 🙌🏼

Ahem. so as you know, we can dabble in power dynamics. :ph34r:  It’s safe to say being ravished is a thing…haha

AVEN SPFA point: I still carry baggage from the rejection/sexless years and feel time without sex or that connection with him keenly. If too much time passes and/or we don’t make it a priority, I slide. Old feelings and such die hard.  So, yes, he made a point to x me senseless and put any doubt to rest. Friday - I’ll relive that one for a long while…

I left thinking, “I should express my insecurities more often…..” 😂

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Ceebs said:

I've found comfort in kinda recreating versions of childhood traditions on my own and I've had some calm and peaceful Christmas Days,

Same. It’s partly why churches prey on the young…😬

the last two years Tele and I have done a long-distance version of celebrating together.

♥️ It will be great to be together, and I’m glad you’ve brought joy back to it for him as well. 

OMG - me neither! 😱. Thanks a lot for that gifted realization. Haha

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Traveler40 said:

Ahem. so as you know, we can dabble in power dynamics. :ph34r:

Same. :ph34r:

It’s safe to say being ravished is a thing…haha

Ohhhh it sure is...

So, yes, he made a point to x me senseless

😂 Such discretion.

14 minutes ago, Traveler40 said:

I left thinking, “I should express my insecurities more often…..” 😂

Ha, you know... that's quite relatable.

29 minutes ago, Ceebs said:

OMG - me neither! 😱

I hope you get the opportunity to change that lol.

• Like 1

Also on the topic of power dynamics, I've become quite fond of the riding crop and... 'bed spreader restraint system'... I purchased. 🙃

• Like 1

Haha shocker, not!

As we’ve discussed it a bit, D/s was very out there, taboo, off limits, incomprehensible and dark. It was not for me! Much like an open marriage was 6+ years ago? I sort of felt it was a bit out there for you at the time I mentioned it.

hahahahaha. Oh, how sheltered and boxed I was. There are still things I feel that way about, the “too out there” stuff, but I’ve learned so much about me and life and really living this decade. 

Remember I mentioned a bar? Different than the restraint system you mention, but equally enhancing. Both good, different ways. 

Intellectual stimulation in a variety of ways, especially surprise and me not driving is almost better than the physical parts. My brain is the key and he lights THAT up like a Christmas tree. 🎄

See? Full circle. 🤣

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Traveler40 said:

Remember I mentioned a bar to you?

😂 I do remember that, yep.

Brb, making a purchase...

My brain is the key and he lights THAT up like a Christmas tree. 🎄 🤣

Oh same, yeah. That was something I'd never experienced before in remotely the same way for sure, and then... well, I consider our several years of 'platonic' interactions both on and off AVEN to be foreplay, really. 😂

• Like 1

Totally separate subject since this is the JFF of the moment:

I laughed so hard today I cried. So the kids had mass and told me their favorite part of it was always the “cracker”. They asked me if i could buy them somewhere….

You have to search “Eucharist Wafers” on Amazon. The question/answers and Reviews had me in stitches. 

Can you imagine the kids at school with a baggie of Jezits for snack?  😱😂

• Like 1

Ha, I didn't realise you could even buy communion wafers on Amazon. I shouldn't be surprised, though.

On my way to read reviews since I've nothing better to do here at 1.00 am. 😂

• Like 2

Also I assume my filthy tendencies are in part due to being a baptised Catholic. 😂

• Like 1

Try reading the Broadman Church Supplies boxed Eucharist as well. Too funny. I read both and just smh.

The kids really want baggies of these for school snack time. 🙄🤣

Question: Do these come pre-blessed?

Answer: They come double pre-blessed…

Q: Would these make good nachos? 🤣

Q: How many boxes are roughly equivalent to Jesus’ entire body?

Cant make this stuff up. So funny! 🤣

“Jezits: …Didn’t taste as great as I had remembered but it’s probably because I didn’t have the blood of Christ to go with it.”

BUT WAIT! There’s more…

”They’re communion wafers so idk how to review them…. I knew what I was getting. Some days I would put a liiiittle drop of honey between two and eat them like a lil sandwich. I call it “sweet Jesus”.”

😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Like 1

Ok, gotta stop,  but they are so funny its hard to back away from…haha

yp90 reviewed them as follows:

”I ordered these to have some added flare to my nun creation this Halloween. Passing them out while asking if others wished to see the big man that night. Well, my curiosity hit when the box arrived. I never took communion while going to the churches with my grandparents growing up but I always wondered what the body of christ tasted like. So, I opened the well packaged box. There are 10 individually packed sets of 100. No tears or rips. I opened a pack and prepared to practice in the ceremony of metaphorical cannibalism. I picked up one of the thin wafers, these things are about the size of a quarter and weigh less then a penny. I placed the heavenly disk into my mouth. They have an odd texture, not terrible. They don't quite melt but, don't crunch either. The flavor is much like that of my beliefs, non-existent or questionable at best. But, we all know the sacrifices one must make to be considered saved so the sacrifice of flavor is to be expected. I have the rest of my test roll sealed away in some tupperware and they keep relatively well. All in all I am pleased with this purchase.”

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Traveler40 said:

Q: How many boxes are roughly equivalent to Jesus’ entire body?

That just made my day. 😂

I mean, good question though. Now I want to know.

I wonder how many people buy communion wafers on Amazon for kinky purposes?

Also I still have my dream of giving a blowjob in a confessional to fulfil. Maybe I can drag Tele to Mass at Christmas? 😂

• Like 1
Just now, Traveler40 said:

The flavor is much like that of my beliefs, non-existent or questionable at best.

😂😂😂

• Like 2

Seriously - crying! So, so funny.! I can’t cut and paste them all, but worth your time. 

yeah, def better than Cats! 😂

• Like 1

Ask, and ye shall receive! 😂

The nerd in me is absolutely delighted that you posted that. 😂

Also, my brain just made 'the nerd in me' quite filthy. I mean, Tele's a massive nerd, sooooo...

• Like 1

Just waiting for @Philip027 to show up and read through all this and post a rainbow vomit gif now...

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Ceebs said:

Just waiting for @Philip027 to show up and read through all this and post a rainbow vomit gif now...

Too funny - I thought that as well 😂 

🌈 🤮 

• Like 1

You gotta post something sappy-disgusting for me to do that, though.  Not just like... filthy-disgusting, you know?

You gotta speak my language!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Philip027 said:

You gotta post something sappy-disgusting for me to do that, though.  Not just like... filthy-disgusting, you know?

Hrmm.

Well, Tele just called me 'My Little Pervert' about five minutes ago after I mentioned the bar spreader thing to him and said I wanted to get one after the exchange with Traveler above, and I replied with 'Aww, you say such sweet things'. Does that count?

Was that supposed to be a My Little Pony reference?

199990.gif

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Philip027 said:

Was that supposed to be a My Little Pony reference?

Not initially, but the first time he called me that and we realised it could be abbreviated to the same thing as My Little Pony, we laughed because we're both utterly baffled by the intense obsession of some adults with a show made for very small children featuring cartoon ponies. I think Tele got in trouble on AVEN years ago for asking questions about this, uh, odd cultural phenomenon.

1 hour ago, Ceebs said:

we're both utterly baffled by the intense obsession of some adults with a show made for very small children featuring cartoon ponies

Rule 35.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ryn2 said:

Rule 35.

Sadly, yes. 

13 hours ago, Ceebs said:

Ha, I didn't realise you could even buy communion wafers on Amazon. I shouldn't be surprised, though.

On my way to read reviews since I've nothing better to do here at 1.00 am. 😂

Oh, checking you can also buy communion wine too

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, iff said:

Oh, checking you can also buy communion wine too

I liked that when I got to the end of all the communion wafers for sale, the next thing listed was a roll of Necco Wafers sweets -- which we don't have here, but I know about them since my ex-husband is an American from Massachusetts (Necco = New England Confectionery Company). Wonder if you could use those in a pinch if you were out of real communion wafers for Mass...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ceebs said:

I liked that when I got to the end of all the communion wafers for sale, the next thing listed was a roll of Necco Wafers sweets -- which we don't have here, but I know about them since my ex-husband is an American from Massachusetts (Necco = New England Confectionery Company). Wonder if you could use those in a pinch if you were out of real communion wafers for Mass...

They would at least taste (marginally) better because of the sugar (but really, they are kind of dry and chalky). :P 

In regards to chatty threads for sexual people, I don't see why you couldn't have such threads. Sometimes people just want to chat about random stuff. :) 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, daveb said:

They would at least taste (marginally) better because of the sugar (but really, they are kind of dry and chalky). :P 

They indeed taste like flavored chalk.  I don't know why anyone would buy them.  They're only marginally better than candy corn.  

• Like 2