Grazia

bard of aven

Ciao, members of this forum who speak Italian and expecially those who live in Italy.

Apologies for not addressing you in your own language; I do not know enough of it.

Watch for upcoming issues of the fashion magazine Grazia. It will contain an article on asexuality. Perhaps it is already out?

boa

Live R Perfect

I have mentioned this to Black_Widow and sent her the text that the journalist e-mailed us. She says she'll have a go at translating it if she has time. :wink:

Here I am! I promise I’ll do the best I can (so? :twisted: ……………)! But currently…I’m sleepin’!!(my pc is writin’ 4 me)

C u later: 2night i’m tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired!

Please wait………………

Finally! I Survived to a 2-days-simulation of that bloody exam that I’m goin’ 2 do next december…. I’m also bound to write 2 articles for two associations in my little town (they couldn’t get anybody else :lol: …), although I don’t give a damn about them :roll: …

And my Incredimail is losin’ its marbles ‘cause is showin’ every mail in Html-code! :x

Not 2 mention my 3-4 clients with their (=MY!) bloody legal troubles :? ..

But don’t fear: I’ll start working asap on the text that Liver e-mailed me (sorry, I usually DON’T read that kind of “Oh-we’re-wome-so-let’s-talk-about-dresses-&-dating”-magazines! :lol: :D :P )

Actually, I’ m very proud of it & to give u the best translation I think I’ll ask my legal-english teacher 2 help me: she’s smarter than me,’cause she’s from UK!

That’s all! I must leave: I had 2 judge between a huge number of short-movies for a contest & 2day the jury and I we’re going to proclaim the winners! :shock:

I need a secretary! :lol:

Archived