A question of sexuality....

genuine man 27

genuine man 27

So I have been with some beautiful women. I don't mean to brag but I am trying to make a point here.

I have not been able to orgasm with any of these lovely ladies. So naturally I figured I was gay. So I slept with a few men. Same outcome, not able to orgasm.

However in the comfort of my home I can orgasm as many times a day as my body can tolerate. Again trying to make a point. I have a very low sex drive. I have had my testerone checked and it is within normal limits for a 27 year old male.

So here I am.... Living this sexless life. It doesn't bother me much. However I do not engage in potential romances because I know I can't finish what I've started. So, yes it does get to be lonely living a series or broken relationships.

Any advice on what might be the case here? Are there others of you with similar experiences? What were the outcomes?

Please advise.

Confused in Michigan

Well, in terms of asexuality, the question would be...were you actually sexually attracted to any of these people?

Well, in terms of asexuality, the question would be...were you actually sexually attracted to any of these people?

Exactly. It could be any number of things. Some things, I don't think many members of these forums could help you with, simply because none of us are doctors. But, Of everything sexual I've tried, I've never been able to orgasm, because, while I was attracted to them, personally, I was not attracted to them, sexually. We've taken major steps in this world to link the two, when, in fact, there's almost no link, at all. You can love someone without wanting to have sex with them, and you can want to have sex with someone without loving them.

My advice? Try a sexless relationship. The worst that can happen is another broken relationship added to your pile, but, the upside is you could possibly find someone, with whom you want to build a lasting, life-long relationship with.

Archived