If you are 20 or younger, how old are you?

toujours

If you are younger than 20, how old are you?  

1. 1. How old are you?

• Younger than 13

This poll is closed to new votes

For my dissertation on asexual publishing, I need to have more detailed demographic information on young adults that identify as asexual. You'll be of MUCH help. Thank you!!!

snufflebottoms

I'm currently 19, but I've felt this way about sex since I was 14 and found AVEN when I was either 16 or 17 (can't remember) I still question but am fairly certain that I'm ace.

20, I started identifying as asexual when I was 18.

Just turned 20. Identified when I was 19, but I've always been the way I am now.

Put down 16, as that is my current age, I've been on AVEN since I was thirteen, I started consciously identifying as asexual at...around eleven or twelve, and I've always felt myself to be asexual :)

Best,

Tanya

• 8 months later...

Put down 16, as that's what I am now (and I only just joined), but I was certainly younger than that when I started to identify as ace. I'm not sure exactly when it was, because I started to identify as asexual before I actually knew the word 'asexual' as anything other than a means of reproduction.

Umm... I'm not sure if you still need the info, but I thought I would vote anyway.

I voted that I'm 15, however, I've known since I was maybe 13 or 14.

Archived