Cleavage

Darkfire Prophet

Darkfire Prophet

So is there any good non surgical way to get cleavage when some one biologically male is going about town en femme? Somebody told me pull together and tape and all that did was slip and hurt, alot. Also if it could not defigure my penguin tattoo on my chest that would be great.

prettyeyes

Well, supposedly drawing in a little with bronzer helps give the illusion, but I'm too pale for it so I've never tried it. If you have anything booblike on your chest at all, a pushup bra would help.

Darkfire Prophet

Well, supposedly drawing in a little with bronzer helps give the illusion, but I'm too pale for it so I've never tried it. If you have anything booblike on your chest at all, a pushup bra would help.

My skintone is liquid paper, so not much help there. I have the tiniest bit of manboob, but haven't found a pushup that does enough yet, including the expensive ones. I have strange requirements for how I dress because I have tattoos that are hard to cover with makeup, and I don't want to crossdress in a burkha, and if i'm going to show some skin, that is one of the few places to do it.

Well, my only idea is to get a bra that has gel inserts that make it bigger (I remember reading them in a book, a person in the book had to used one in one bra because her one breast was smaller). Or you could get a bra and stuff it with tissues and/or cloth. Both of these won't be good if you want to wear a low shirt, but it's the only advice I can offer.

The only thing I can think of is having a false silicone padding made (though I reason that would be expensive) or having the cleavage built into the outfit you're wearing.

EddieIzzard17Oct2003.jpg

Eddie Izzard did something like that in his show Sexie, though I'm not that sure how you would go about to get that look.

Salt Shaker

I have natural breasts and even I don't have cleavage. :wacko:

I have natural breasts and even I don't have cleavage. :wacko:

Second here! Not all the girls have big breasts... I wouldn't worry about a cleavage if I were you! :)

Even with natural breasts (barring extremely large breasts), I think the only way to get cleavage is to actually attempt to push them up and together.

Darkfire Prophet

duly noted. Just curious and wanted to see if it was something I could do. (I generally prefer a fairly conservative look anyway.)

if you visit these two videos on youtube, they talk about creating cleavage.. be it with makeup, balloons, rice, silicone, etc. i'm not exactly sure what look you're going for, but i think these videos might be somewhat helpful. petrilude actually did an entire series this month about drag with helpful hints even to those of us who aren't going from the female look, but would like to try something different.

good luck!!

<3j

Archived