anyone get bored/annoyed with people quickly?

Sikanda

I don't care if I'm schizoid or whatever. I'm sticking to "I just don't like being around people".

Yeah, unless I'm really sick of the person I'll tend to blab on about boring stuff until they leave; or until I've been with them for a time I've deemed long enough that they won't feel rejected. Fortunately, boring conversations tend to make the amount of time I need to stay a lot shorter. Yay for that.

Well I am getting tired of being around people easily too. Especially if they are noisy and/or asking personal questions. I myself never do the latter and people are convinced I am not interested in them. Well I might be but, for an example, I won't ask you where you live or whether you have a boy/girlfiend, etc. Which is usually considered a gross lack of social skills by people around me. I might force myself to look sociable for hours on end but afterwards I'd have to recover for longer time.

At work, whenever people get a break, they talk to each other. Whenever I talk to people, I need to take a break. Simple as that.

I'm happy with animals - any kind of animals - be it dogs, cats or hairy catterpillars - and with machines. Babies and children make me nervous and I really try to avoid any contact if possible. Don't know why is that though.

Archived