Hot Pieces of Ace - Topics and Questions

Guest member31022

Turns out I will only miss this week. HP is sending me a new cord and it will be here by Friday. I actually tried making a video with my camera, but I couldn't hook it up to the family computer. So that sucked.

• 1 month later...

It's several years since I checked AVEN regularly. Coming back, it seems like a lot of ideas fell by the wayside and new members have been re-inventing the wheel. That's a shame. However, I think your project is a great innovation!

I've just watched a selection of videos going right back to the start. I particularly liked those of Aim and Vlad so I'll be watching out for more of them. I find it difficult to watch the ones where people don't seem to have planned what they are going to say so there are lots of umms and pauses. I also find unsteady cameras a bit nauseating! Perhaps that's just me being of an older generation - I'm sure it's good to have a range of styles so there's something for everyone's taste.

I hope this can keep going for a while - keep up the enthusiasm.

aww shucks, thanks echidna! :blush:

Constructive criticism is always welcome, thanks for watching and for your support :cake:

stay awesome!

-aim

Archived