A proposal for Hot Pieces of Ace

Vlad Drăculea

erhldjkfhsljdh3544

I feel as if it's not entirely fair to go against the poll, especially a few people that were rather high on the list.

Guest member31022

I think I've suggested this earlier in the thread, but if there seems to be an issue with people/whoever fitting where, we could have 14 vloggers in total - 12 daily (two a day, Monday to Saturday) and then two alternates. This would allow you to stick to the poll, but then if there was anyone slightly lower down that you really liked, they'd fit in too?

CaleCaesar

Otherwise, I am completely and utterly honored and super humbled by this. I'm the fucking shit.

:o Ally!

Glad to see you're back so this project can commence also that you've sorted the list because it did look rather suspect to me. Anyway, it's done now. I shall wait for my YouTube subscriptions to be spammed to death by your videos.

Thank you so much for clearing up all the confusion!! Congratulations to everyone! <3

CaleCaesar

Oh wait a second...so I was trying to devise a chart of days which people could do their stuff, and I found a couple thingers in the list. So are 12 people being added permanently? (+2 on the weekends?). Also, I can't figure out which days RumbleRAWR or Categorey can do it since it wasn't specified(?). Or was it 14 now? Arrrrrrgh! Damn my post-gay bar-ness!

EDIT: Also, to help screw own sanity as long as everyone else's over, I'm having a lovely schedule change. No class during the summer, plus a Thursday/Friday swap. w00t. Only not. But sort of, since it's to my pregame benefit but not my hangover benefit.

EDIT 2: Okay, what I've got, given that I couldn't find alternates and assumed we're therefore using the six-day schedule:

Monday: Category and kazukorin49

Tuesday: GoAllyGoGo and BlueCerinthe

Wednesday: Otherness and AimsaysHmm

Thursday: CaleCaesar and Irinakettles

Friday: AereAce and Beyondweird

Saturday: Merrymer and RumbleRAWR (whatever the YouTube username is)

But of course this list is compiled assuming it's on the six day system rather than the five day with alternates. So, do feel free to play around with this list.

CaleCaesar

QUASI-EDIT 3: Oh, you're a weekday-er? Urg, that effs up my list. I can be bumped to Saturday if you like. Do you know who the alternates are, then?

Gotanks0407

Oh wait a second...so I was trying to devise a chart of days which people could do their stuff, and I found a couple thingers in the list. So are 12 people being added permanently? (+2 on the weekends?). Also, I can't figure out which days RumbleRAWR or Categorey can do it since it wasn't specified(?). Or was it 14 now? Arrrrrrgh! Damn my post-gay bar-ness!

EDIT: Also, to help screw own sanity as long as everyone else's over, I'm having a lovely schedule change. No class during the summer, plus a Thursday/Friday swap. w00t. Only not. But sort of, since it's to my pregame benefit but not my hangover benefit.

I'm pretty much available on any weekday from now on.

And yes, I do think it's fourteen people now XD Two everyday, except for Sunday, and then there are two alternates...

Why not Sunday?

*looks at list*

HOLY--

Right then--off I go to exchanging email information. *is big-time excited fffffff*

Vlad Drăculea

God, the lot of you is amazing. Up until now, I was afraid that this project was going to decay due to a lack of interest. The opposite is true. In my "mysterious" absence, you all have managed to stir up even my interest in this project and continued to discuss it. You are the lifeblood of this project. Honestly, it has moved me to tears of joy.

RumbleRAWR! :D You're back! :D I was really worried we'd never see you again, given what happened to my ex Gwen, with her mother's asexaphobia/homophobia. I hope things are much better at home. :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

EDIT 2: Okay, what I've got, given that I couldn't find alternates and assumed we're therefore using the six-day schedule:

Monday: Category and kazukorin49

Tuesday: GoAllyGoGo and BlueCerinthe

Wednesday: Otherness and AimsaysHmm

Thursday: CaleCaesar and Irinakettles

Friday: AereAce and Beyondweird

Saturday: Merrymer and RumbleRAWR (whatever the YouTube username is)

This works fine by me (BlueCerinthe)! :)

Ok, so...I've been reading along but have been busy with training for a new job (yay)

1. so many good ideas holy crap you're all awesome

2. welcome back rumblerawr! HURRAY!

3. go ally go go, just when I thought you couldn't get any more awesome you go and say something so sweet. shucks. :cake::blush:

4. schedule is awesome I can't wait to hold wednesdays down with otherness!

5. I don't have facebook!!! lol

woo! I'm so excited about this project :D

Oh great... I gotta compete with Beyondweird? People will be like: "Oh, yay it's friday, awesome-haircut-girl-day! Oh wait... Only that Belgian dude w/ a British accent has posted so far... UGH"

:D

CaleCaesar

So does that schedule actually work for everyone, then?

Bad Patient

The list RumbleRAWR posted is final, correct? If so, pardon me while I wig out for a second because I honestly didn't think I'd make it! Wednesdays are a-okay for me. Whom do I contact regarding my e-mail information?

I'm sorry, by the way, that I haven't been active on the forum. I've been meaning to become present here, but I've been busy lately (and to make my excuse better, it was partially because of asexuality-related stuff) and simply haven't had the time to get into a community as large and active as AVEN. I have been lurking, though, and I'm falling in love with all of you. And not just because so many of you have "Doctor Who" avatars.

Vlad Drăculea

Oh great... I gotta compete with Beyondweird? People will be like: "Oh, yay it's friday, awesome-haircut-girl-day! Oh wait... Only that Belgian dude w/ a British accent has posted so far... UGH"

:lol: Hey, look at it this way, Aere: you could have been paired with GoAllyGoGo! :D

( Nothing personal, Ally, ;) – it's just you're young, beautiful, hip, smooth, and very popular on AVEN, ....and I'm, ...well, :( ...at least I have my silk! :D )

ThePieMaker

Tuesday: GoAllyGoGo and BlueCerinthe.

Works beautifully for me.

3. go ally go go, just when I thought you couldn't get any more awesome you go and say something so sweet. shucks. :cake::blush:

But... but I think you're incredibly awesome!

:lol: Hey, look at it this way, Aere: you could have been paired with GoAllyGoGo! :D

( Nothing personal, Ally, ;) – it's just you're young, beautiful, hip, smooth, and very popular on AVEN, ....and I'm, ...well, :( ...at least I have my silk! :D )

You know, only in the world of AVEN is all that true, except maybe the young part. I think that's pretty true anywhere. Except maybe an elementary school, but I don't know why I'd go to one of those. But wow, whenever I need a confidence boost I seriously just need to come here. You all are way too nice to me :blush: :blush: :blush:

Guest member31022

Sounds brilliant to me!

Aww, thanks in a bizarre way :P

If it helps, all of my friends who watched the auditions picked out you as sounding awesome, so they'll be excited for that day for you rather than me (I'm tiring in real life :P ) haha.

Vlad Drăculea

*looks at list*

HOLY--

Right then--off I go to exchanging email information. *is big-time excited fffffff*

Okay, so I've figured out that:

Who__s_Who__s_by_BlueCerinthe.png

So, who are Category and irinakettles on AVEN? Do I just have to contact them on YouTube with my e-mail address? Also, is it possible to sent an AVEN PM to more than one person at once? I'd rather not have to write 10 separate PMs with my e-mail address, if it's avoidable.

Guest member31022

I've just been doing that (sending them separately because I know how to do that :P ) and they're the same two I'm stuck on :S

CaleCaesar

Categorey is egd, but I don't know who irinakettles is. I can go over to YouTube and send her a message to see whether I can find out.

EDIT: And sent.

Again, thank you so much for this chance, RumbleRAWR! Also, I've sent out my contact info to everyone (if you didn't receive a PM from me, do tell, and I'll re-send). And Saturday's awesome for me! *HIgh fives Cale.* Oooh yeah, rockin' the weekend. =P

But yeah- you're all going to make such amazing vloggers, I'm pretty darn excited!!! ^___^

GardenMeLost

Does this have a starting date? I'm glad to see the vloggers have been finalized.

SpirallingSnowy

Ive just been catching up on all this asexy awesomeness :)

I would of loved to do a vlog but i didnt see this untill ppls were all voting and stuff. Would of been good to have an aussie in the mix hehe.

I was just wondering - considering we had so many people interested in vlogging - those who didnt make the Hot pieces of Ace collab channel might be interested in vlogging anyway every so often on the vlog topics you guys use as a sort of unofficial "sidekick" kinda thing ??

Just thought considering we had such a good turn out that it might be good to have others still interested in vlogging who didnt get "in" still vlog - it also means we have a pool of people to choose from if one of the regulars ends up unable to vlog long term?

Just me thinknig outloud - dont mind me lol

I was just wondering - considering we had so many people interested in vlogging - those who didnt make the Hot pieces of Ace collab channel might be interested in vlogging anyway every so often on the vlog topics you guys use as a sort of unofficial "sidekick" kinda thing ??

Just thought considering we had such a good turn out that it might be good to have others still interested in vlogging who didnt get "in" still vlog - it also means we have a pool of people to choose from if one of the regulars ends up unable to vlog long term?

I agree with that...surely more ace videos are a good thing? I guess anyone could do a "respond to" any Youtube video, but it might be cool to have some kind of link to "unofficial" videos as well.

Guest fridayoak

I hope AllysiaTS (or whatever her aven name is) will do some more unofficial videos; I loved her voice (I'm such a sucker for accents) and she's really pretty.

*end of slightly creepy part of message*

Good luck to everyone else though, sounds like a big task but it's all good for asexual visibility.

Okay, so I am just only choosing to quote Cale here... but I did see someone mention how they wanted to um... mabye go thru and pick subjects for the next week.

Well, the only thing I had to contribute to that was... could we take turns picking the topic for the following week? Or if there was a master list--that we take turns picking off of that bad boy.

So does that schedule actually work for everyone, then?

Okay, wow. Monday.

Um, I think I could probably do that ... if like I get some heads up. LIke I don't know if I want to be informed Sunday that this week's topic is blah-bah-dee-dah, and I have to have a finished video ready to go the next day.

(Actually, if we had a sort of a few weeks out list of themes... that would be very appreciated. :cake:

*removes other stuff I had to say... thinking too far ahead... or sounding too... dominatey poo*

Archived