Can I have assistance from non-binary folks please?

Beardless

Hello folks.

I'm trying to find good resources that don't just have non-binary folks as a small footnote (in a "Oh yeah, these folks exist too" in a general trans document, then ignored for the rest of the piece). Has anyone else found any resources that are useful? Or if you haven't found anything useful, what questions would you like answering? I'm hoping that if I get enough information together, I can make a website bringing it all together.

It's probably a good idea to also ask this question on genderfork, and see what urls, questions and answers are already on there.

Good point. However, I tend to find that genderfork is mostly about presentation, and I'm trying to cover a bit more than that. I've had a bit of a rummage, though.

KayleeSaeihr

Hello folks.

I'm trying to find good resources that don't just have non-binary folks as a small footnote (in a "Oh yeah, these folks exist too" in a general trans document, then ignored for the rest of the piece). Has anyone else found any resources that are useful? Or if you haven't found anything useful, what questions would you like answering? I'm hoping that if I get enough information together, I can make a website bringing it all together.

There's alot of non-binary people on http://www.whatisgender.net/

I'm an admin there, so I know you'd more than welcome to post your queries there if you like :)

There really aren't a lot of non-binary resources, unfortunately. Even wikipedia likes to delete references to the various words for non-binary gender identities as 'neologisms'. It stinks. Whatisgender.net, though, was originally designed to be a resource for that. I'd definitely check in there. I haven't been in ages, but it was a relatively nice bunch of people when I was over there.

please delete this account

I'm liking whatisgender, but also making another site would be awesome!

Archived