Dreams

Oka-sama

I once had a dream that made me seriously happy, but disapointed when I woke up. I was going out shopping with my mom (which I hate, but for the sake of brevity...) and we went into a shop that sold clothes. I happened to spy what looked like an ordinary black cami, but was actually a super-effective underworks-like binder. I bought it, put it on, found myself looking down and for once NOT seeing a chest, and I was overjoyed. Then I woke up, realized I had no binder and had to put a regular bra on. :(

In most of my dreams, when I'm myself I'm my ideal version of myself...no chest, pretty androgynous, or when I'm not, I'm almost always a boy. I never really thought about it until that dream, though. Do most transgender or transsexuals have dreams like this?

Well, I do have similar dreams...

I almost always am a boy or androgyn in my dreams...it is very normal and natural for me, so no big deal.

But sometimes, my dream begins with me being in my irl female body...those dreams usually feature me having troubles with my clothes and hidding from the public. If I come across someone attractive, I usually turn automatically into a boy without me even noticing...

And the most heartbreaking dreams...in witch, for whatever reason, people give me a sex change. Very realistic and vivid dreams, in witch my loved ones put me to sleep in a medical institution, and I wake up with (at least) a set of proper genitals (a thing that I will never will be able to get irl) everyone is happy for me and I get to spend 1 or 2 days, realistic ones, in any period of my life... going to school, eating with my parents, cudling with my partner, working at my job, taking a vacation on a boat...and then I go to sleep in my dream....

...and wake up irl, at first I don't even notice, still happy...then the drowsiness goes away, then I look around me...then the reality begins to sink in...and I can't help but cry.

I never really talked to other trans, they seem to all have concious dreams and fantasies, but I don't know if actual dreams are that usual...

FallenAngel

I'm biologically a female and my gender is female. But I just wanna add that I dreamt one time that I had no sexual reproductive parts. It was just skin in my crotch area and I had no breasts. I was so happy. And then I woke up =/

I have a tendency of forgetting my dreams, so I don't have many that I remember all that clearly. But there are two common factors in all the dreams that I do remember:

One: It is raining. Always raining in my dreams. Coming from the northwest, you either love the rain or you hate it. And I love it :wub: .

Two: I am either androgynous or female. My female dreams can be interesting sometimes. Like once I was a foreign exchange student in Japan (though everyone was speaking Mandarin with a little Japanese, including myself (this is likely based off of the fact that I know Mandarin and a little Japanese)), and I was living with this one girl's family and I wore the girl uniform and everything. The strange thing is that I was also Japanese in that dream (white in real life), but my friends always are saying that I am Asian at heart. And another time I was in a mideval battlefield (seemed like Valhalla to me) and I was the only female fighting there (perhaps that symbolized me fighting the label of male). Unfortunately, I got ran through with a sword in that dream, but I lived! My androgynous dreams are more simplistic, like a dream I get where I'm kinda half flying, but really just jumping really high.

prettyeyes

Well, in last night's dream I was a very buff man. I would rather not be as buff as I was in my dream in real life but it was a nice change of pace from being completely androgynous as I am in most of my dreams.

I've had a few dreams about being on T before, hearing my voice drop and everything. I kind of like those dreams, but they always leave me feeling really distraught and confused. -_-

RandomDent

I am usually a man who is not myself (e.g. a TV show character) or myself but I'm not aware of having a female body.

The one time I was female I was molested by David Bowie. Which is odd because being David Bowie, surely he wouldn't care what sex I was?

• 2 weeks later...

I often have dreams where I'm a boy or where the gender just doesn't matter and it's hard to tell afterwards if I was a boy or a girl or what... Also, in my dreams I'm often in a pretty "masculine" role, like hero protecting others or something... or a super villain :P

Rook Wallace

I had a dream I escape from society and was running through wilderness with giant animals. I took off my shirt cause it was hot and I found I had no breasts. That was one of the best dreams I ever had.

Waking up brought tears.

Archived