Weird Al Yankovic

gambit_boi

another possible asexual icon.........Weird Al!

al.jpg

i remember the "behind the music" special he did, and Al came across as pretty asexual. does anyone else remember that episode? the interviewer kept bugging him about sex and/or relationships, but he totally wasn't interested.

the narrator came on and said "but sadly, weird al remains alone" and al was just kind of shrugging it off.

i think he's the coolest.... :D yay Weird Al!

Weird Al is married and has a young daughter. I think he just prefers to keep his personal life private.

:shock: whoah. i tottally didn't know that..... really?

His wife is one of the people on his "poodle hat" album cover i think. I'm also pretty sure theres a little info on his website about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Cant believe i missed this thread.

A lot of his 4th oldest album (please correct me if im wrong) called "Off the Deep End" was influenced by his rocky relationship of his then current/ex love interest.

He is now married to some (possibly) famous woman who i have never heard of called Suzanne after wedding in 2001.

He also has a cockatiel. And he is a vegetarian. And he has had laser eye surgery. And for some reason HE DOESNT TOUR BRITAIN, which is very annoying.

Ben

Although he may be married with children, he also seems to convert many of the world's most annoying songs about love (or, for that matter, about anything else) into songs about food... I think that maybe he is among that group of non-asexual people who still think society puts too much emphasis on romantic love, and, more specifically, makes too many self-indulgently-serious songs about it.

The only real question is, what with this food focus of his, how does he keep his slim figure?

To summarize: It's not "Rico.... Suave," it's "Taco.... Grande." And girls, as we all know, just wanna have lunch.

dave (weird al fan)

Archived