Do you ever have like, sexual/romantic dreams? And enjoy them?!

Guest member25959

I've actually never had a romantic or sex dream before.

Guest Nightfire

I only had 2 actual sex dreams of myself getting banged by a guy and I didn't really enjoy it. Plus the dreams were so unrealistic :lol: Things weren't detailed and I couldn't feel a thing XD

I've had dreams of me getting seduced, by a man or a woman and I don't enjoy them either :P I once had a 'romantic' dream with Edward Cullen and I told him that I'm asexual and he started to cry. Seriously, wtf? And I hate Edward Cullen XD

I have dreams being seduced, dominated and I don't like it but when I dream about me seducing a man, I enjoy it :blink: Then I wake up and I go "Why the HELL did I enjoy that? :blink:" I think it's just my nature :lol: I love to dominate and control :lol: It's kind of fun to seduce (for the lulz, usually) but I don't get turned on doing so :P

I've had romantic dreams.

One particular one involved a big crush that I had in high school (the girl next door). I was obsessed with her. All other girls were pale in comparison and I didn't care about any other girls, even the very few (only 3) who actually expressed interest in me during my senior year. We became friends in high school and we would walk home together all the time and have long conversations outside of our respective buildings, usually lasting hours.

She rejected me when I came open about my feelings for her.

I partly felt liberated for admitting my feelings, but I felt great pain as well. Time went by and just decided to avoid her.

A few months later, a good friend of hers approached me and told me that that she had feelings for me and that she likes me.

I was excited and happy. A couple weeks later I find out from her that it wasn't quite true and that her friend should have never told me that.

I was hurt again and in even more pain.

It hurt me very badly, and it took me a long time to get over her. I see that she is a different person now. I'm over her, but Im not sure I ever fully recovered from the emotional trauma. It has happened to me often in the past, rejection. My romantic life has consisted of nothing but unrequited love.

I had a romantic dream about her a few years ago. We were sitting in the grass on a hill, it was a bright sunny day. We were having a picnic and holding hands; enjoying each other's company. It felt great when i was asleep. Pure joy and happiness.

I woke up and it hurt horribly. But again, I'm basically over her. I see that she is a different person now than the girl i knew in high school (she looks different, like a carbon copy trendy NY girl, she does different things, goes out drinking all the time, she has a boyfriend). And I also realize that I probably fantasized about her being someone else that she actually wasn't. I was probably in love with the idealized image of her more so than the person she is.

I haven't had any sexual dreams. At least no dreams where I was actually having sex with someone. One dream (when I was very young) I was close to having sex with someone and before it got to the moment where I was about to do it, I woke up.

Here's an embarrassing one, I had a wet dream where i was masturbating to Helen Hunt (the scene in 'As Good as It Gets' where shes wearing a wet t-shirt in the rain).

TheAsexyLibertine

Everytime I have sexual dreams they are voyeuristic, I'm always watching someone else in a sexual act. I have romantic dreams though.

Glad this thread's active. I've never had a wet dream, but yesterday I had my third or fourth dream involving sex in my 26 years of life. I woke up from it as if it were a nightmare, and I remember feeling very distressed and disgusted with myself in the dream. Come to think of it, all my sex dreams turned into nightmares somehow. All have involved female friends that I have not been in a relationship with. I've never been one for romance and have never had a romantic dream.

I still feel a bit weird about it. Certainly not going to discuss it with the person who appeared in the dream.

I'm going to say I don't believe I have.

I rarely remember my dreams at night and can probably count on my fingers the amount of dreams I've remembered throughout my years.

That being said, none of those were even close to being sexual or romantic.

Guest fridayoak

I've had maybe 5 or 10 of lets say sex-related dreams in my whole life, a few of which were wet. They weren't at all romantic from what I recall, I think there was a creepy element and feeling of discomfort to all of them.

Romantic dreams are a completely diferent entity. Can't say I've had that many, but one will always stick out from when I was 20 at the time me and this girl had this intense friendship/relationship. Anyway after a while it all went wrong and we split, and then not long after I dreamt that we were in a bar, just the 2 of us and she was crying, and then we kissed. I figured we were ok again and in love and I was so happy, but then woke up and it slowly dawned it on me it was a dream, nothing can beat that day for feeling shitty. Had to listen to Jeff Buckley a lot that day.

My most vivid, regular dreams usually involve my own death somehow, what's that line? "all the dreams of dying are the best I've ever had". At least with them I'm happy when I wake and realise I'm still alive.

About 80% of my dreams are fairly romantic, and I enjoy them. -hopeless romantic-

I've had a couple of sexual dreams... but they were all nightmares. :lol:

Mmm... In the dreams I enjoy it, but once I wake up I feel very awkward and uncomfortable. I usually try to block them out.

Brain is high? That would explain a lot. XP

prettyeyes

Wow... I had a sex dream about Marilyn Manson last night. :redface: That was very weird. Very weird.

I had a series of romantic dreams when I was in love (I suppose I still am). I sat with this person on a swing outside, and there was a warm breeze, and we just sat and held hands. It was perfect. In another dream, this same person literally swept me off my feet and proposed to me. Silly romantic dreams...

Any sexual dreams are not pleasurable to me. I've had maybe one or two total...and there was no actual sex, only nudity. It was just strange and adkward.

I have had very sexual and very graphic dreams (often involving masturbation for some reason).

I *loathe* them.

I've had sex dreams, but most of them have been clothed. While most have been pleasurable, I had one where the woman was naked from the waiste down and it grossed me out sooooo much in the dream as well as while I was awake.

I occasionally have romantic dreams, but I've always found them more meaningful and enjoyable than sex dreams - romantic dreams leave me more emphoric, happy and at peace during my waking hours than sex dreams.

I have sexual dreams quite often. The majority of the time they are enjoyable, but sometimes they are uncomfortable and/or upsetting. When the sex in dreams is positive, for me, it is great while the 'real thing' rarely is.