Unscrewed and Illuminated Podcasts

Hi Kaylee, *waves*

I thought maybe there were two Kaylees or something... or that someone was filling in for you on the podcast and just called themselves Kaylee as a joke--your voice is amazing now! :cake: :cake:

No, that would've been SpirallingSnowy pretending to be me. I was the one pretending to be Gemma (aka Snowy).

:P

Okies. Now I get it. I think. :mellow:

Or maybe I am even more confused. Anyway, your voice sounds cool. 8)

Chris and Sophie swapped names. Me and Gemma swapped names, and Jicragg was the Maestro of Awesome.

Confusing yes, but this was the Crazy Bonus Episode 10.

But the swapping was only for the intro, generally.

There is quite a bot of discussion regarding someone calling Ivan an idiot off-site. Had he posted such in AVEN, likely he might have earned a nudge.

*nudges somebody*

There. We're done.

Chris and Sophie swapped names. Me and Gemma swapped names, and Jicragg was the Maestro of Awesome.

What do you mean 'was'?

What do you mean 'was'?

For the purposes of the intro which has since passed into history. Thus, during the intro, you were that name. This does not speak to your current status.

Kaylee

Well said yes you do have the right to say what you feel and to voice your opinions as everyone does.

I truly hope this matter has been put to rest.

And to quote Kelly

And

:cake: to the shiny work for asexuality that U&I has done.

• 2 months later...

WE'RE BAAAAAACK....

Click here for Show Notes, and Download

UNSCREWED AND ILLUMINATED IS NOT AN OFFICIAL AVEN PODCAST

Unscrewed and Illuminated is a podcast run by members of the wider asexual community, whilst many of the participants are members of AVEN, this project has no official ties to AVEN, or any other Asexual forum.

Herr Joseph von Löthing

Error. Won't let me download the episode. Update it on iTunes. I use that.

Some of us don't ;)

Apologies there was a file name error, I've fixed it now :)

Lol, good work on the disclamer Kaylee. That should keep people happy.

• 2 weeks later...

We're looking for more guest or permanent co-hosts for the show. If you're interested email unscrewedpodcast@gmail.com.

• 1 month later...

Any topic suggestions for Episode 14? Episode 13 has been recorded and will be available soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We're recording Episode 14 at 8pm Perth time on Thursday 24th (eg in 2 hours time). If you'd like to be a guest host, add me (Sophie Dunning) on Skype and send me a message.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest member25959

It appears that the podcats is actually dead? :unsure:

I'm going to unpin this for now. If you want it re-pinned, you can request for that. :P

KayleeSaeihr

It's not dead-dead. Just a little slow... We recorded an episode not long back and they can take a while to edit and upload when the cast and crew have crazy busy lives :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...