Does anyone NOT have sex dreams?

Hot_Air_Balloons

Honestly I can say I've never had sex in a dream, or done anything romantic with another person... Kissing, cuddling, spooning... Nothing...

And I have some pretty damn vivid dreams.

Just Wednesday night I dreamed I was sentenced to prison because I was planning to put nickle cadmium batteries into something that required lithium ion batteries. The batteries happened to come in the same pack. 8 batteries. 4 blue lithium ones and 4 orange NiCd ones. I just had the packet in my hand in my room while talking to a strange lady and she asked which ones I was going to put in and I shrugged and said the blue ones. She told me that was an arrestable offence to use the wrong battery type and carted me off to prison. On the way I was grouped in with some famous person (possibly Robert Downey Jr) who was also being sent to prison but with a much more serious conviction. When we got to prison, instead of an exercise yard they had a large room, with row upon row of tables. Everyone was allowed to have their own laptop, and was encouraged to game as much as possible, but there was to be no internet connectivity with the outside world! The whole dream was so freaking vivid, as are many of my dreams. There are attractive guys and girls in most of them...

But never once does my subconscious mind actually want to get physical with any of them...

silverfirefox777

Not for at least.... 3 years. To be honest, its better that way :). Then again, I don't dream much at all these days...

gypsy_princess

pardon my lack of knowledge, but what is exactly a sex dream? is it when you dream of having sex?

in this case, i have never had a sex dream. i think i dreamed of other people having sex (mostly coming from my fanfictions' ideas, a subtle and romantic sexual intercourse. my brain is so messed up :P), but not myself.

pardon my lack of knowledge, but what is exactly a sex dream? is it when you dream of having sex?

in this case, i have never had a sex dream. i think i dreamed of other people having sex (mostly coming from my fanfictions' ideas, a subtle and romantic sexual intercourse. my brain is so messed up :P), but not myself.

Yeah cinnamonstars, that's typically when you have sexual relations with someone else in a dream. I'm not sure if it counts if you don't take part yourself... depends on your interpretation I guess....

Every sex dream I've ever had just involves me messing around with myself..like super awkward haha no one else has ever been involved and I've definitely never dreamt of me actually having sex

I have some sex dreams (VERY seldom) however they are just disgusting, really so disgusting that even I won't to think about it.

I've only ever had 2 sex dreams. 1 without me in it and 1 with me in it.

The dream I had without me in it was a dream that I walked in on 2 workmates having sex. That would have been a few years ago and the one dream I was a participant wasn't really a sex dream as there wasn't any vaginal penetration, I woke up before that, but it was some pretty hot and steamy fingering for the lady in my dreams. It was so vivid too. That one was a couple of months ago. I thought it was funny because when she was satisfied with my job she wanted it to go further and I was quite to put a stop to it and repetitively saying I was ace.

I woke up and thought it was odd, but then I figured if I only had 1 sex dream involving me in 30 years then I'm probably doing pretty well.

Rare.When I do it's other people. I can ignore them. Same with occasional nude dreams.

passionatefriend61

I'm 23 and it's only happened to me a couple times. Always with totally random people that I knew of but didn't actually spend any time with. Always weird to me when I woke up. *shrug*

Oh, and I should add that I always woke up before actual sex happened.

I guess I have had a few sex dreams, but they could hardly be called that - they were more like nightmares. I was always as disgusted in the 'dreams' as I was upon waking. Also just like aceofhearts61 mentioned, I also woke up before any actual sex occurred.

latinist1983

I have dreams about many things, but never sex. It's a relief to know that I'm not the only one to have never experienced this.

I don't think I do, if I do, they're not dreams I remember when I wake up. In general I don't remember many of the dreams I have. Although I do remember last night I had a dream where I became a king, despite the dream taking place in modern times... I think I may have just been reading and watching too much Game of Thrones though. I'm surprised I didn't die in it.

Dude man, I read this thread last night, and then I went to bed and had a sex dream. LOL! The person was a M-F transsexual and there were two other women pressuring me into it. I wasn't able to relax and was feeling pain. Then I woke up because my vaginismus had kicked in :(

I've been having really wild and crazy dreams since I started taking Singulair earlier this week, that's all I know :blink:

*waits for thread to be locked due to necromancy*

So posting in an old thread that you believe should be locked for necromancy is helping the situation?

The conversation seems to be renewed and therefore the thread will not be locked :)

Had one of those rare, rare sex dreams a few nights ago... it was still as unpleasant (and actually rape-ish, this time) as the few other ones I remember over the course of my life, and left me shaken for hours, even though in the dream I was just watching the sex and wasn't one of the people actively engaged in it.

I haven't had a sex dream in a while, I've been getting more zombie survival dreams though.

I'm okay with this. Just need a damn weapon for once.

Yeah, I don't really remember a single instance of having a dream containing any sex act.

I'm sometimes repulsed by sex, but not always. But I do find human genitals of both sexes ugly and unappealing, and would not want to look directly at them.

No such dreams here. I spend most of my unconscious time fighting, or exploring things other than the human body.

So posting in an old thread that you believe should be locked for necromancy is helping the situation?

The conversation seems to be renewed and therefore the thread will not be locked :)

I dunno, I've seen things renewed before but they always got locked so I just figured it'd be the same. I never really saw it as a problem myself, but it always seemed to happen.

I dunno, I've seen things renewed before but they always got locked so I just figured it'd be the same. I never really saw it as a problem myself, but it always seemed to happen.

Each forum's modding is up to the mod in charge. Some prefer to lock and have people start new topics. I don't really mind old revived topics. Still, posting in an old topic that you're waiting for it to be locked would only exasperate the issue if the mod was one who indeed locked old threads. Just an observation/opinion.

Let's see...I've had masturbatory dreams. I've had dreams where I was having sex with someone, although it was usually kind of "not felt," if you know what I mean--they were there, and we were moving, but there wasn't much else to it. I think I've even had one or two where it was rape, although I don't think it was upsetting exactly--I was just trying to tell people what happened and no one listened, or whatever. I've had other weird dreams about body parts and people I didn't think I should be dreaming about, like a teacher, LOL.

Honestly, it's weird that I don't recall having very painful sex in dreams when all the sex in real life has sucked so mightily.

gypsy_princess

Yeah cinnamonstars, that's typically when you have sexual relations with someone else in a dream. I'm not sure if it counts if you don't take part yourself... depends on your interpretation I guess....

thank you!

so i have never had sex dreams.

the only times i dream about people having sex, it is something really soft, the kind of sex that my fictional characters have. i've never had sex nor seen someone have it (completely. i mean, i've only seen people having sex in movies, and that kind of sex is not that "wild" :D), so i can't dream a real intercourse (i guess you can't dream something you've never experienced/seen).

Strictly speaking I've never had a sex dream, however my closest "things" to a sex dream are when I'm dreaming about being in a relationship. And when me and my SO are cuddling and stuff but there's never any sex.

I don't have sex dreams, but I rarely [like once every two months] dream/remember that I've dreamed so I don't know if that really counts.

lapislazuli

Mm...interesting question.

I've never thought about it before but no I've never actually had sex dreams. (None that I can remember anyway, since human beings have apparently around 5 dreams per night but we're only likely to remember the last one).

And I'm not sex-avert or a non-libidoist, and I remmeber my dreams quite well usually.

No idea why.

I should preface this by saying that sometimes I have seriously messed up dreams but the closest I've had to a sex dream was a dream about a house owned by Johnny Depp's Willy Wonka with door areas like the Department of Mysteries and because my dreams all include back stories and a crap ton of details because I'm a writer who enjoys world building, I also knew that Willy Wonka wanted to have sex with 12 year old boys (my age when I had the dream but I'm a girl). Like I said, I have seriously messed up and deranged dreams, like the maze one where I was being guided through a maze by a chimp and I had to keep him safe from a bunch of apes so that I could win a pet dolphin or the one where a t-Rex broke into my house or the one where I found secret war tunnels while going to my youth minister's birthday party with my boyfriend or...I can't remember some other ones but yeah, I've had a lot of weird dreams, usually when I'm under a ton of stress.