Does anyone NOT have sex dreams?

Hot_Air_Balloons

A sex dream as in a dream in which I had intercourse, no.

A sex dream as in a dream in which I participated in sexual relations or saw others participate in sexual relations, yeah.

Yep...me too!

I don't have sex dreams. Well, I've had a dream where everyone was being raped (except me) and I had to figure out who raped them. I always saw them getting raped even though I wasn't there, so it was like I was in a movie and watching that movie at the same time.

Otherwise, I dream about school (where weird things happen, one time everyone were zombies except me) or having an older brother who dies. ( I mean now, not my whole life. When I was little I always dreamt nightmares.)

I hardly ever have them and usually if I do it will get interrupted in the dream by someone walking in or zombies taking over the world or something. :lol:

I never have sex dreams. Sexually explicit, maybe, but I never have dreams in which I have sex or engage in any sexually intimate activity. I don't remember watching anyone else have sex either. How it is that most asexuals seem to have frequent sex dreams is something I haven't really figured out. Not saying that it makes you not asexual, but it just seems like one's subconscious mind wouldn't be so preoccupied with something one has no real interest in (besides maybe intellectual). But I still agree with the commonly held notion that you can dream about something, and enjoy it, without actually wanting it.

Gho St Ory Qwan

I have sa sex drive its just not directed at anything.

I havent had dreams about sex as it were. I do have dreams about rape and sexual abuse though... I'm not sure why... But thats about as close to a 'steamy sex dream' as I get which understandably aren't arousing in the sexual sense. =[

I once had a dream that involved, er, breasts in a sexual way--but it was a nightmare, really. I woke up screaming. :lol: Other than that, I've never had sex dreams.

I had one where I saw two other people have sex - which was funny - I also had some strippers in that dream. I had another one where I was having sex with one of the people from the first dream - which was also funny because she was bored enough to do a Sudoku (which I helped her with). I've had two where I've had prostitutes (one was a gift from a friend -male- and one was a 'freebe' or something -female-).

Dreams have a habit of causing problems in my waking life. Fights about dreams are interesting.

I've also never had a sex dream - and the closest I've come to a romantic dream was a very short one about having to marry someone I didn't love (which I refused to do, so there wasn't even any fake romance).

TheLocalDinosaur

I haven't really had any explicit sex dreams either. :/ I don't think it's at all irregular.

..... I dislike TV... <_< *rants*

Amputation Defenestration

I don't. I had one, one time, but it wasn't a pleasant dream..

I'll be perfectly honest; I saw this thread and thought 'People dream about sex? Why?' :blink: but then I was like; oh, right, lots of people do...

Hi everyone?

Who here doesn't have sex dreams? I've seen many posts about this. I've never had a sex dream at all, unless people are starting to make out or talk about doing it and I get all freaked out and run away. I am a totally repulsed asexual. But I guess that wouldn't really count.

Anyway I feel like the only one here who doesn't have sex dreams. I never think about that stuff at all on my own. I think about it a lot in daily life because it's shoved in my face. Much like this - SEX IMAGE gross! 3 seconds later - SEX IMAGE gross! 1 second later SEX IMAGE gross! I think I need to turn off the TV once in a while. lol Anyway I think a lot of us can relate to that.

Anyway does anyone else NOT have sex dreams?

I have never had a sex dream :ph34r: And I should know, 'cause I'm a dream freak and I've been writing a dream diary since I was 13 :unsure:

I have had sex-related dreams very rarely. In those dreams, I'm never myself or if I am, I'm not the one engaged in sexual intercourse. Those dreams are almost always horrible nightmares and they have never made me aroused. I remember maybe, like, four sex dreams I've seen in my entire life.

My far more frequent and more horrible nightmares are about cars (I have a phobia), school, or my pets suffering or dying.

• 3 years later...
deleted_user_072223

I'm also a repulsed asexual, and no, I've never had a sex dream.

Have I had a dream that was related to sex, due to something I read or saw? Yes. Pretty much all of them were nightmares. I had one dream after a highly uncomfortable and emotionally charged doctor's appointment where I was about to be raped by a doctor (but woke up before anything happened). I may have had one or two dreams where I thought I was interested in sex, then I realized "what the heck - of course I'm not" and went on with things.

Even odder than this is the several dreams where I randomly found myself to be pregnant or already with a newborn baby. In none of these dreams have I had sex (and I'm often left wondering where the baby came from), and in one of them, I intentionally went to a doctor for artificial insemination... as a teenager. These dreams make a bit of sense in that I would like to have kids someday, via artificial insemination, but definitely not at this age.

I do find it a bit odd that I don't have more dreams in which sex is discussed, due to the research I've done about it, but I'm not complaining, I much prefer my regular dreams (even though those are pretty darn weird).

*slowly raises hand*

I've never had sex dreams before. I was surprised to find out a lot of people do!

1/100 of me

No sex dreams for me. Once or twice I've dreamed about kissing but I was all like "WTF?" It was weird.

Waist of Thyme

I've never had a sex dream. I think I've had dreams about pretty much everything except sex. :lol:

WhenSummersGone

It's possible I have sex dreams. I don't really remember them once I wake up.

I've never had a dream involving sex but I've had a total of 3 witch are some what related to my fetish.

I found all of them to be really disappointing and pathetic. Heck you think my dreams could have done a better job but I don't dream often to begin with so not that surprising.

I've had none, either. Actually I was just mildly surprised by this thread, because such a thing hasn't even occurred to me. Strange. I do seem to faintly recall a fetish-related dream, but don't know what exactly it was. :D I guess not even that was interesting enough to remember.

Though my dreams tend to be very, very random and don't even have logical continuity most of the time. It's like, BAM, random thing happens! BAM, another thing somewhere else! BAM, something entirely different again! I can't hope for a consistent story throughout a single dream, no matter how insane. So I might not be the best source about this.

Vyanni Krace

I've never had a sex dream. At least, I've never had a sex dream that I remember, and considering I usually remember my dreams really well its highly likely I've never had a sex dream.

I've never had an explicit sex dream. I had one nightmare about sex, but at the time (Age 11?) I didn't know most of the details about intercourse so the dream wasn't at all accurate. Other than that, I've never dreamed about sex. I actually had a dream just the other day about two men hiring some high class "companions" but they spent the night dancing and playing bondage-themed Twister instead of doing anything sexual. :p

by "sex dreams" you mean dreams where you have sex literally with someone, explicit ones? i dont mean of course tmi ones. i mean, if sexual dreams mean the same. or what "bases" do they imply

Grumpy Alien

A sex dream as in a dream in which I had intercourse, no.

A sex dream as in a dream in which I participated in sexual relations or saw others participate in sexual relations, yeah.

Pretty much the same for me. I've had dreams where it was implied or there were undertones of a sexual nature, but none with intercourse.

TRAlexzandria

Ive never had a sex dream

but like you im completely uncomfortable around sexual things...

I haven't had a sex dream ever (at least that I can remember). I am repulsed, so maybe there's a connection with that? I've been involved with and observed kissing/cuddling, but never anything sexual in nature in my dreams. :)

I have never, EVER had a sex dream and am utterly mystified that other people do. I've been told about them once or twice by friends and all I can do is wonder how on Earth that comes to pass. It seems improbable that I'd end up with one, considering I don't do the sex or really dwell on it.

Western Diesel Hydraulic

Myself, I have only had two sex dreams. Both times I woke up in a cold sweat, and couldn't get back to sleep. (Which also occurs when I die in a dream, though this has happened many times...)