• 13-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • Over 70

This poll is closed to new votes

I am 21 this month, so I voted in that category.

I suspect there are fewer voters in the older categories due to this ridiculous aversion to technology most people born more than 30 years ago (and many younger than that) seem to have.

8) Slightly confused!

"I was born

an ancient child..."

You're a younger elder growing older...and if your life has been horrible to date, making you effectively 85 - you've gained early maturity. No small thing, and makes getting physically older, somewhat easier...all good, kia ora, Islander9

Apart from Slightly Confused (who may or may not be older) I seem to be the youngest. I'm 15 & 6 months and something days. Turn 16 on April 16th anyways. Mentally I vary from a hysterically happy 7 to a world-weary 117. Very rarely do I feel 15, although occaisionally I feel 27. Funnily enough I look about 18, cos I don't wear teenager clothes (I wear multicoloured stuff). So I bought two bacardi and cokes at Laura's birthday party and noone said a thing! :D (That makes my 7 yr old head think :D but my 117 think :oops:, and most of the middle ones think :roll: . It's hard to please the lot of them, except by painting)

Animal_Headbuts
I'm 47!! I am ancient but wise.

I feel I am just entering my second youth. I have joined the Gym and have more energy to do all the things I couldn't do when bringing up my kids. :)

Sorry, but I must be wiser. I'm 48 and in about 5 1/2 months I'll be 49.

ROFL

You're older than you've ever been

And now you're even older

And now you're older still

Time

Is marching on

And time

Is still marching on

This day will soon be at an end

And now it's even sooner

And now it's even sooner

And now it's even sooner

This day will soon be at an end

And now it's even sooner

And now it's sooner still

And now you're older still

Animal_Headbuts

I can't figure out how it happened. I was just 22 last week.

ROFL, that is just too funny. I can relate to this all to well. I swear it was not long ago that I was so darn young and then I wonder what the heck happened here?

I've been young for almost 52 years.

*shrugs*

eh??

What did you say?

Speak up a little louder and stop mumbling, ya whippersnappers!

And I heard THAT remark just fine!

*grumbles*

-Greybird

*calls meeting with other, younger AVENites*

Yep. She's starting to get downright abusive. I think it may be time to think about putting Greybird into a home. . . .

*is cut off by dissents and grumblings from the others*

No, wait! Just hear me out! I have this pamphlet for a lovely home called Shady Pines. . . .

Jest you watchit now, old Pa Walker .... !!

*sputters indignantly*

*starts to go off on a rant*

*sees a bird*

*gets distracted*

*goes to look for field guide*

*gets to the bookshelves*

*can't remember why she came to the bookshelves*

*looks around*

*sees phonebook* (Was I supposed to call somebody?)

*phonebook is open to "groceries, retail"*

*is baffled*

*wanders away ... suddenly wanting a snack ...*

*passes by the computer*

*looks at the screen*

ah HAH!

Keith, you are in SOOO much trouble!! I have FRIENDS in Texas, ya know! Sometimes I even come down there in person! Just you WAIT!

*resumes grumbling*

-Greybird

I never remember my own age...

Born 16 November, 1985...

Hey, I'm almost 19! Whee~

Not that there's anything special about 19. :roll:

Animal_Headbuts
I never remember my own age...

Born 16 November, 1985...

Hey, I'm almost 19! Whee~

Not that there's anything special about 19. :roll:

Name: Tzy-Jye Daniel Lin

Birthdate: November 16, 1985

Biologically: Male

Identity: Neutral

Asexuality: Type C, biromantic

What does Type C mean?

In person, when I ask or tell someone my numerical age, they always say that they had me pegged for around 23-24.

I can live with that.

I'm 26 for about another month and a half. People guess that i'm younger, about 22-23 - probably not because I look it, but because i'm still in school and I live in the school's residence.

I'm 46. I feel alot younger some of the time. The rest of the time I feel like I'm in my 60's, which is fine cause I can act and dress any way I want to and imagine that others are blaming it on my old brain cells.

:lol:

I'm "prematurely eccentric".

Animal_Headbuts
I'm 46. I feel alot younger some of the time. The rest of the time I feel like I'm in my 60's, which is fine cause I can act and dress any way I want to and imagine that others are blaming it on my old brain cells.

:lol:

I'm "prematurely eccentric".

Hi GypsyLady, I'm 48 years young and old depending upon the moment. LOL I see on your profile you like cats. That's fantastic. I love cats. I only have 2 and they are adorable. Lilly likes to lay on me and sing her songs of purrings. Mocha is a huge boy of muscle. He looks like a big bear and my understanding is he is a Ragdoll. They usually look like Hymilains. He's about 15 pounds and purrs so loud you don't need to be too far away to hear him. He is a talker but it's under his breath. He is inlove with Lilly and it's obvious.

Do you enjoy board games?

I enjoy board games, exercising, laughing till I'm truly ugly or is that uglier? I love to learn, try new experiences and dayum I wish I had a couple of kids. Kids are such a gas of fun and full of explorations. I think I've yacked enough.

• 1 month later...

Bumping this up for the new people.

Cate

47 and sometimes feel so freaking old! Everyone from My Days is dying off! My maturity level is all mixed up, sort of 9 years old, I want to go skip rocks, sort of 14, I want to go roller skating, (but to OLDIES! and not as long as those kids can keep skating!), sort of 25 years old, I want to go to the Mardi Gras, and sort of I guess maybe 47, living in the past and the tiredness in me. I want to just sit here at home, watching TV Land shows and listening to Oldies as if its still the Old Days, just existing and getting older, not having a life and too tired to care. I'm EVERY AGE!

Archived