No More Mr. Nice Guy

Vicious Trollop

Vicious Trollop

Some reactions from the nomoremrniceguy.com site forums that have been going on since last Thursday. I can't believe these people haven't been trolling us, I really cannot.

http://www.nomoremrniceguy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3473

2013 Mod Edit: The above link doesn't work properly, but the discussion can be found here.

Wow. That's offensive on so many levels. I agree--I'm amazed we haven't got us some trolls.

They do seem to hate women over there, don't they? Too bad no one has pointed out to them that half of this site consists of men.

I'm not going to say anything to them--don't want to invite them over.

Cate

Vicious Trollop
I'm not going to say anything to them--don't want to invite them over.

That's what I decided, too. But I did have to count to ten first. :?

They're not worth the hassle of registering, anyway.

Silly Green Monkey

Odd, they all seem like men over there. Slightly homophobic men.

That post about Hollywood being solely responsible? Not accurate. Everyone reinforces the stereotypes when they bow to them or support them.

Hahahaha. That's funny. They sit and make fun of us for not wanting it and then proceed to complain that they can't get it. :roll:

Only read the first page. Don't have time for BS tonight. No one seemed particularly misogynistic to me. I thought all [non-a] men were like that. Maybe I'm just around college men too much.

Sexual and Ashamed is more like it.

Ashamed because some of us are viewed as sexual predators. Ashamed because some of us are still influenced by a two thousand year old caveman's superstition. Ashamed because some of us were raised to raise and support the children of others. Ashamed because some of us derive our only sense of pride and purpose from the validation and interests of others.

What does that even mean?

It means, 'I hate women because they won't have sex with me when and how I want it.'

Cate

Wow, its hard to believe these guys take themselves seriously. I mean, there's a lot of sites out there were people make "offensive" jokes, and I have no problem with them, but these guys actually seem to believe the ultra-masculine 50s style philosophy they're talking about.

I wonder if they think DDT is a safe way of "defeating the insect menance" too...

Live R Perfect
Sexual and Ashamed is more like it.

Ashamed because some of us are viewed as sexual predators. Ashamed because some of us are still influenced by a two thousand year old caveman's superstition. Ashamed because some of us were raised to raise and support the children of others. Ashamed because some of us derive our only sense of pride and purpose from the validation and interests of others.

Wow... there's more projection going on right there than in a multiplex cinema! :lol:

Hello?! Are you talking about US? Did you even READ any of the site? :roll:

Wow... there's more projection going on right there than in a multiplex cinema! :lol:

LMMFAO! I love that! *steals* *runs away*

Cate

Awwww. *brings it back* *drags stool over to stand on* *pats Liver on the head*

You're tall.

Cate

*stands up really straight*

*talks to your sternum* Shaddup!

Cate

*pokes sternum* You're all...in the way...and stuff! ... And I can't look your owner in the eye without a chair to stand on.

Cate

Ooookaaaaaay. *stops poking*

Hey! Let's hijack a thread! :D

Cate

Archived