anyone past 50 on here?

Asterion Orestes

Late again! I just turned 53 myself.

LOL Hammerhead you don't look a day over 40 mate ;)

The sad thing is if someone actually said that to me, I'm old enough to consider it a compliment. :lol:

Hello,I'll be 50 next september.This is the only site in all internet with older asexual people.I usually surf in sites for spanish language people,and I only find teenagers or people between 20 and 35 years,and this is very frustating for me,but I know something of english,so I could enter in this fantastic site where there are a special forum only for older asexual people,this is fantastic.

I'm 44 here. Good to see so many of us old people here. I was surprised at how young some of our members are. They write such expressive and well written posts that i guess I just thought they were older. That is not meant to mean anything negative about teens in general. It is a compliment because I work with many teens at my job and find so many of them to be woefully lacking in writing (and speaking) skills, not to mention few have the ability to even produce expressive or creative thoughts. It's quite sad actually.

• Like 6
  • 2 months later...

:cake: to everyone here.

And 50 is just middle age (since we will live to be 100). :)

• Like 1

:cake: to everyone here.

And 50 is just middle age (since we will live to be 100). :)

Or more!

I've said that many times myself :)

• Like 1

Nearly at my half century, oopsie..... It makes me smile, I was at someones house today and a friend of a friend was saying his mum is 43 and she is past it now, really old and he would not like to live to that age!!!!

(Remember when The Who sang the lines from 'My Generation'......'Hope i die before I get old': now what is the average of The Who)

got over it

HI Boots, I am 55 soon to be 56. Would love to talk with you, get to know each other. I love it here at AVEN--lots of information to absorb, the younger crowd is very nice too...

• Like 1
counterstrike1

This certainly is an excellent forum! I do not have to whisper 57. All that and free cake! UTOPIA!! :lol: :cake::unsure:

Nearly at my half century, oopsie..... It makes me smile, I was at someones house today and a friend of a friend was saying his mum is 43 and she is past it now, really old and he would not like to live to that age!!!!

(Remember when The Who sang the lines from 'My Generation'......'Hope i die before I get old': now what is the average of The Who)

The Who are my age. Pete Townsend is completely deaf (although from loud music, not age, probably). All those rockers are my age. Look at Keith Richards. Gah.

keith-richards1.jpg

I'm 49 but will be 50 on March 24, 2011. Welcome to the site and you are doing great figuring out the computer stuff.

Cathy

The two surviving members (Daltrey and Townshend) are 66 and 65. Not really all that much older than some of us. 8)

Keith Richards is only 66, but yikes, he has not aged well. :unsure:

Sally's pic of him sums it up. :P

The two surviving members (Daltrey and Townshend) are 66 and 65. Not really all that much older than some of us. 8)

Keith Richards is only 66, but yikes, he has not aged well. :unsure:

Sally's pic of him sums it up. :P

#

Ah, but you must remember, drugs apart, he has been a sun worshipper for most of his life :) And the sun is not doing anyone's skin a favour :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

50 + vat here but 27 inside and act it...look 15 years younger so I am not revealing the true number. Taken this long to find a word for the way I am although been telling people forever in words they can't seem to hear. I have endless energy and have always lived life to the full and taken chances...you only live once and then you die!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The Who are my age. Pete Townsend is completely deaf (although from loud music, not age, probably). All those rockers are my age. Look at Keith Richards. Gah.

keith-richards1.jpg

this is a truly horrible poster! suddenly i feel young and healthy! :)

I was surprised at how young some of our members are.

Typical AVEN thread:

Tommy: Hi! I'm 7 years old. Am I asexual?

Emily: When I was your age, I was worried. Now that I'm older and more mature (I'm 10), I don't worry about it as much anymore.

BTW: At 47, I'm just a stone's throw from the half-century mark. :mellow:

I turned 58 in May. Long ways yet to catch long living Isa Blyth of Scotland the 106 year old virgin who had a birthday a few days ago and has been in the news lately. What should we do for her, make her our matron saint?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
I was surprised at how young some of our members are.

Typical AVEN thread:

Tommy: Hi! I'm 7 years old. Am I asexual?

Emily: When I was your age, I was worried. Now that I'm older and more mature (I'm 10), I don't worry about it as much anymore.

BTW: At 47, I'm just a stone's throw from the half-century mark. :mellow:

ROFL! Bless their sincere, self-examining little hearts. Truth be told, I'm kind of jealous...

I'm nearly 49. Most of my life I thought of myself as 18-25, then suddenly I started to feel like an adult. How did that happen? :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am 53 next month,the years have flown by bringing up kids and looking after my parents.

7 years and I get my bus pass here in England.. lol