Have you ever experienced an orgasm?

toujours

1. 1. Have you ever experienced an orgasm, either by yourself or with a partner?

• Yes, and I enjoyed it
    • Yes, and it was just OK
    • Yes, and I was indifferent to it
    • Yes, and I didn't like it
    • No. I've never tried to have one (either by having sex or masturbating)
    • No. But I have tried to have one (either by having sex or masturbating)
    • Other (please explain)

This poll is closed to new votes

This whole thread is hilarious. Especially this: "Time I'll never get back."

I've had them by myself and I enjoy them however getting to one is not that enjoyable at all. It takes me a while because I only have the opportunity at random and I picture absolutely nothing just go by feel, so it's not the speediest process ha. So I'd say the orgasm is definitely enjoyable but the masturbation part not so much.

• 2 months later...
strangeLady

Based on descriptions I have read on the topic, no, I have never experienced one, and yes, I have tried.

I have pretty much no experience with anything more sexual than kissing - and pretty much happy with that, at least for the moment - but I have/do masturbate, usually to some kind of story (I never actually get a physical urge to do so on my own, though sometimes I am sort of in the mood, and wander to a story because of that, and it is extremely rare for anything I've purely fantasised have any effect on me physically, or induce me to masturbate). Though it is pleasurable (obviously, as I keep doing it, though not exactly regularly) it is kind of vague, non-directional pleasure, and I eventually get bored of it - also my wrist gets sore - and I don't feel I've ever really hit any sort of 'peak'.

Archived