Have you ever experienced an orgasm?

toujours

1. 1. Have you ever experienced an orgasm, either by yourself or with a partner?

• Yes, and I enjoyed it
    • Yes, and it was just OK
    • Yes, and I was indifferent to it
    • Yes, and I didn't like it
    • No. I've never tried to have one (either by having sex or masturbating)
    • No. But I have tried to have one (either by having sex or masturbating)
    • Other (please explain)

This poll is closed to new votes

Doesn't matter if you are a virgin, or if you have experienced it alone or with a partner. Help me draw the picture. :)

Like I said on another topic a few months back, they are mildly enjoyable, but not really that great. There are many things I enjoy more than an orgasm, like listening to Linkin Park, programming my computer, making web pages, and reading technology books. I'm not really much of a physical person, and I prefer to feel emotional or intellectual joy rather than physical joy. Besides, they only last like 20 seconds at the most, which makes them even more meh.

My answer was no, but I tried. I'm a biological female, and I tried to masturbate two or three times, but I got bored really quickly - and I'm kind of, though not extremely, squicked by vulva, so any general touching in that area is unappealing to me - and stopped.

Now and then I have them simply to reduce stress (it's less effort than real exercise). They're enjoyable but I'm pretty sure I get a bigger rush of oxytocin from watching Blackadder.

Mmm, Blackadder.

*fap*

Enjoyable, but for such a short time, and not as much as people say it is. It's nice, but not totally mind-blowing. And yeah, I've only had them by myself... it's kind of like getting a massage. Nice, but you could totally do without one.

CrazyCatLover

Yes, with someone else. I enjoyed it, but have desire to repeat the experience.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had them by myself, but I'm indifferent to them. Biologically, they just sort of happen without any discernable reason most of the time.

I see them kind of like belching. It happens on occasion, but then it's over and you move on with your life.

Marco - Proprietor of Doom

enjoyable, provided my hand doesn't cramp or I get a headache after.

I can't seem to pleasure myself enough to orgasm. When I did have sex I don't think I've ever orgasmed either. I hear it feels like you are about to pee?

Hot_Air_Balloons

I'm a virgin. They can happen to me sometimes, without even "touching" myself. It REALLY SUCKS and is painful. Maybe I really have a disorder, especially because they happen so easily. I HATE them. But then again I hate being aroused anyway and really don't get anything out of it.

• 3 months later...

Yeah, I've had them by myself. To me, it's not really a good feeling, not bad though, either. It just feels like a sneeze or other bodily function that releases tension. *Shrugs* I don't get why people go so crazy over it. Besides, I would rather waste my time on more important, fulfilling things, like punk rock, and :cake:

oneofthesun

Give me 5 minutes... Seriously, I have the art of self-induced orgasm down to a science. I barely need physical stimulation anymore (which may just be the one advantage of female anatomy). OTOH I can't even get aroused in the presence of others.

I'll never understand why some people tout orgasm as a reason to have sex - They are a dime a dozen to me. Like my friend once said, no one knows how to get you off better than you.

I can't say I think of them as pleasurable, more intense. And only done to get rid of that damn libido. They aren't a big deal and I can honestly say that if THAT is the end result with sex, seems like an awful fuss and waste of time to me...

Dylan-Michael

Seriously, The only reason I give myself Orgasms is to rid myself of the Horrible teenage sex drive. Give my Five mins and I'm good. (Actually, there are a lot of things I'd rather do with that five minutes) As oneofthesun said, they are like a sneeze, a body function to remove tension. I hope the day I turn 18 the Urge magically goes away.

Stormy Wether

With a lot of help from a good vibrator - but it never seemed worth the effort. The physical part happens but not the release that's supposed to be the point of it.

*fap*

LQTM

• 8 months later...

I love this feeling.

OurLittleMiracles

I masturbated by accident at first and it was really awkward when I came (no climax, simply all of the sudden I reached threashold). After that, I remember feeling a pretty goody feeling when I came. Since then, the joy has faded (the past 2-3 years).

Asexuals are known to have relatively normal masturbatory behaviour (arousal, orgasm) [i replicated this in my first poll as well http://www.asexuality.org/en/index.php?/topic/58479-questions-for-asexuals/ ].

I'm autosexual :P. Yes I've experienced it due to masturbation. I like the feeling and I'm satisfied by it to be honest.

By myself yes, and I absolutely felt repulsed by the feeling.

Vampyremage

On my own its fairly easy and enjoyable. With a partner its only happened a few times and I'd just much prefer to go solo.

I haven't experienced one, though my boyfriend and I have tried. Came close once or twice, but never actually gotten there. It's obscenely difficult.

I suppose I might have, but it wasn't while I was awake...

I picked other.

While I had sex few times back in time I don't think I had an orgasm O___O (sexual friends say I would have understand it...)

though I don't really care to have one either

*noms on :cake: *

Yes. And I enjoy it a lot. I've only had it by myself and wet dreams. It feels the best the first and second time you have one, so I enjoy it while you have it.

I can make it happen in like 30 seconds flat on my own. Longer if I don't cause myself to tense up.

TMI Below!

Clitoral only.. Not so much with insertion..

I have had them during intercourse but most of the time only when I am helping myself out.. :blush:

Archived