NO TOUCHING

aphrodite

Hey everyone! Please feel free to check out my novel about asexuality on Amazon or Createspace.

http://www.amazon.com/No-Touching-Aileen-Deng/dp/1449900313/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1264920883&sr=8-1

https://www.createspace.com/3410606

Abandoned by her parents on the streets of China at the age of three, Tiffany has been adopted into a white family in San Francisco. Not only does she struggle with being the only Chinese person in a family that doesn't entirely appreciate her, she has been dumped by all of her previous boyfriends due to her lack of interest in bed (sex is a chore to her). Being asexual with a sense of inadequacy, she strives to find that perfect someone who understands her. Perhaps she will be lucky enough to find an asexual guy who thinks just like her. Or will she have to resort to creating an imaginary boyfriend? With gripping honesty and gentle humor, this story takes us to China where Tiffany experiences her culture and rediscovers her childhood memories.

Interesting! Only yesterday did I post about asexual fiction!

I wish you luck with it.

H xx

i went to see this on the uk site by changing the m to.uk and got this http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/1449900313/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&qid=1264920883&sr=8-1&condition=new :D

i'm adding it to the wishlist on amazon.com and when boondocks series 3 comes out, i'll get it then :)

sinisterporpoise

And while I'm certainly no stranger to self-promotion (freakin' Internet writing requirement. It's my least favorite part of the job as well), may I make a suggestion. Place the link to the book in your signature.

Jewelsandcrowns

Hi 8)

Is that first review on Amazon done by you or a friend??

Just curious because I'm thinking of buying it and I buy on reviews.

But well done!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a) Why is this in the Relationships subforum?

b) This is your first and only post which puts me off.

c) I read the one star review.

I'll be giving this a miss.

Oh dear lord, read the reviews on the amazon and.... not going to buy. Ever.

Well, there's that hope down the drain. Maybe someday somebody will write a book on this topic without, ahem, making the character nutso and with writing that seems (from the quotes) beyond the level of a twelve year old.

Well, there's that hope down the drain. Maybe someday somebody will write a book on this topic without, ahem, making the character nutso and with writing that seems (from the quotes) beyond the level of a twelve year old.

I agree with them and will be giving the novel a miss.

Hmm...

I could write a lengthy review, but I think this should suffice.

Sorry, Henny. I'm glad I wasn't hasty. I would have been SUPER annoyed.

Hmm...

I could write a lengthy review, but I think this should suffice.

Sorry, Henny. I'm glad I wasn't hasty. I would have been SUPER annoyed.

I don't regret buying it, actually. It was comical in it's own way. :P

Ahhh, THANK YOU, Henriksson! That tvtropes site is one of the most fascinating and hilarious places I've been in a long time! Many hours will be wasted on it, I assure you! :lol:

Ahhh, THANK YOU, Henriksson! That tvtropes site is one of the most fascinating and hilarious places I've been in a long time! Many hours will be wasted on it, I assure you! :lol:

I warn you, people have gone in and literally lost a week to it. It's like a drug. And there is always NEW STUFF TO READ. Cracktastic.

• 2 weeks later...
Jewelsandcrowns

The review that gives this book 5/5 is obviously by the author or by a friend. It's a false review and I asked the author the question and she didn't reply.

• 1 month later...
bluebanana2014

I'll hopefully find your book at Borders! I wanna read it! :)

Amputation Defenestration

I agree with them and will be giving the novel a miss.

This.

Archived