"I Want to Rip Your Clothes Off and Make Passionate Love"

tranxuan

Yup, I said that to the 19 year old woman I was trying to woo. I have no idea how to make love to a woman at all. I've realized that I'm truly a demisexual lesbian. She's so amazing--it's a shame I've scared her off. It's a shame ppl don't know more about demisexuals. We scare everyone! LOL!

Hmm, this is off topic and kind of random: But whenever people literally tore each others clothes off in movie sex scenes, I always couldn't help thinking about the clothes every time. I'd think, "Man, that's such a waste, to ruin perfectly good clothes by tearing them like that. Why the rush?" :mellow: Ace moment, perhaps.

Hmm, this is off topic and kind of random: But whenever people literally tore each others clothes off in movie sex scenes, I always couldn't help thinking about the clothes every time. I'd think, "Man, that's such a waste, to ruin perfectly good clothes by tearing them like that. Why the rush?" :mellow: Ace moment, perhaps.

:lol: me too!!! whenever the buttons get popped off a shirt in a movie i'm always like "They better pick those up quick or they'll lose them! buttons are a pain to match if you lose some!"

I agree with Friday!

I mean, in real life, would you really rip clothes off that fast? It's not like you'd have a time limit after all.

H xx

I just don't understand what the point of ripping clothes off is anyway. Like what are you going to wear after if you've just ruined all your clothes? Maybe it's just me, but I like wearing clothes in public....

:lol: me too!!! whenever the buttons get popped off a shirt in a movie i'm always like "They better pick those up quick or they'll lose them! buttons are a pain to match if you lose some!"

High fives me too! God I hate losing buttons.

I guess that's what they call; "coming on too strongly".. ? :blink:

Sorry to say so, but I really do not think it's strange if she got scared of by a statement like that. Especially if she otherwise does not see you as a very sexually aggressive person.. which I'm guessing she hasn't.

Maybe it's not too late to repair things, if you really do want to pursue something with this woman tho'..?

I consider myself demisexual too btw. But I guess my approach with my boyfriend was a bit more.. eh... down to earth and not so overly passionate, so it worked out quite well (thankfully!).

Maybe it's just me, but I like wearing clothes in public....
So do I!

Although judging by the catwalk these days, less is more.... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

H xx

Or when one set out a candle lit dinner, they never put the food in the fridge or blow the candles out. FIRE HAZZARD. Duh!

In my defense, I'm an aspiring writer. In real life I'm a big chicken. I would never dare to go near her. Clothes are expensive. LOL! I'm scared of women even though I have a more intense emotional connection with them.

Haha....me too!

Oh man, me too. I once had an ex who confided in me that he had a fetish for ripping a girl's dress off, buttons and all, and I put my hands defensively over my beautiful clothes in terror at the thought. :lol:

Aw, why did it scare her off? Most sexual people I know would be thrilled to hear someone display such passion for them.

I care too much for everyone. I care even more for love interests. It scares them that there's someone so accommodating like me. Someone willing to tailor to their every needs/wants. Yeah, I'm weird. I have no filtration in my honesty. I wish I can hold back like I did before, but I can't anymore. It feels good to let go of feelings.

The one thing I never understood was how you can rip clothes off somebody in a sexy manner. :blink: Like come on, how often can you rip a shirt in half? The fabric is normally sewn so that can't happen. It I tried that, I don't think I'd be strong enough to even break a couple stitches.

...pull the clothes of somebody in a sexy manner, remove the clothes... but not rip. I just doesn't quite make sense to be although I suppose some people would find the dominance exciting.

pawprint prettysure

I'm moving this to For Sexual Partners, Friends and Allies.

pawprint

Musirants mod

Not the buttons! :lol: and yes, I just don't see the point. I mean, in the movies it's not that they wear horrid clothes (it IS perfect movie land, after all) so why waste the nice ones? They should sell disposable clothing.

"Disposable- for all your ripping and tearing desires"

I'm moving this to For Sexual Partners, Friends and Allies.

pawprint

Musirants mod

Wow, I just thought it was part of a musing. Hmm...I haven't gotten the chance to read the others yet, so I didn't realize I posted in the wrong section. Thanks for moving it!

Not the buttons! :lol: and yes, I just don't see the point. I mean, in the movies it's not that they wear horrid clothes (it IS perfect movie land, after all) so why waste the nice ones? They should sell disposable clothing.

"Disposable- for all your ripping and tearing desires"

"Now with weaker stitches for your tearing comfort"

Maybe a sexual perspective (since there doesn't seem to be one in this thread), but most of these people in movies that rip each others' clothes off are in affairs (or starting one)- Don't they think ahead of how they're going to have to repair their clothes and get back to the realities of their lives BEFORE they do this? Well, it is Hollywood after all! In real life, my experience has been more of the unbuttoning clothes slowly and teasing before the real sexual encounter. I would hate to be rushed to find the missing buttons and try to sew them back on AFTER the encounter- it would be way too anticlimactic (if you get my drift) for me- Just a sexual view point....

Richly Blessed

I think Hubby has it right. The thought of being that amorous is more exciting than the actual act. Someone could easily get injured. Now if you work out the role play ahead of time (precut clothes w/ velcro fastening) it could then work out very well.. if that's what you're into.

...or if you have clothes to rip off and others to put back on afterwards....

Anyway, whatever ya do, you've got to think ahead.... That goes for almost everything if not all things in life.

:rolleyes:

Ironically, here you are on an asexual forum and have a problem because someone refused a sexual advance. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should come to the realization that not everyone in the world is looking to get laid. If I had to guess on percentages of sexually active people (those who are not lying in order to not be stigmatized), it's probably something like 40% of men are chasing 20% of women, maybe double the figures if everyone is drunk off their rears.

Okay, I don't know why I keep on going back to this because what's done is done. I wish I wasn't so big on words. I CAN'T believe I wrote that to her. Yes, all of this was in writing. I was so nervous when I called her that I panicked. I started texting and e-mailing her like a mad writer. Why must I be an aspiring writer? I like to think that I'd still have a chance at friendship with her, but by my track record, I don't think I'll have much success. While I'm waiting for the next ONE to win my heart, I'll keep the woman in my thoughts. I'm better a friend than a love interest anyway. She did tell me that she's not seeking more than friends, but when she texted that, I accepted it and just tried to let my feelings go. I couldn't let go of it and it burst, my feelings and every thought came out. The good news is that I don't have anything to hide anymore. I wish I could fall in love like normal people do. I wish sex would be a more comfortable subject for me. But it's not. Writing those things was very bold of me. It'll be very hard to move on. There must be some solution. I'm different than everyone else is because I can go on to the next woman right away--even though I still harbor feelings for everyone previously. I can set them aside, but I believe in fate and luck, and if the timing is right, maybe I'll end up making passionate love to a wonderful woman. More realistically, gentle yet passionate. LOL! I have no idea what I'm saying, I'm just a writer. I have a gift to make everyone I love don't want to be around me. LOL! Can you say hermit? I can!

Ironically, here you are on an asexual forum and have a problem because someone refused a sexual advance. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should come to the realization that not everyone in the world is looking to get laid. If I had to guess on percentages of sexually active people (those who are not lying in order to not be stigmatized), it's probably something like 40% of men are chasing 20% of women, maybe double the figures if everyone is drunk off their rears.

In my defense, I have always been female. I just noticed that my gender logo was male. This is because of the data loss in January that the AVEN forum had. BTW, thanks for pointing that out, I have changed it. Regardless of male or female, I find it frustrating to judge anyone by gender. I used to be ashamed that I was female and not male simply because we seemed weaker. Now, because of this wonderfully amazing woman, I'm so glad I was BORN female. I don't care if we ever make love or ever meet again, but I will always have a special place for her in my heart. I'm proud to be labeled a demisexual lesbian because frankly I wasn't fitting in the asexual label. If there's a way I could turn the clocks back and not be such a hopeless romantic, maybe I could have still been friends with this woman, this gem. Who the hell wants to be male anymore? Everyone wants to be with a woman (except for gay men and straight women). Why can't we be honest with our feelings for our friends? So what if we're completely smittened by her. Hubba, hubba on her personality and everything else she writes. BTW, she has exquisite grammar and spelling that makes my head spin. Words are the key to my heart and she has won it effortlessly. It'll be hard to move onto this one, but I will, because she means that much to me. I'd do anything for her that is within my limit. My limitations are few. I will not hurt anyone intentionally. However, I do have my right to my own opinion. I can't be a "yes, ma'am" all the time. I'm trying to not contact her anymore to let her know that I sincerely mean well. Maybe she'll forgive me and be my friend again. That'll be like an amazing gift. Well, getting to know her will keep me happy, but I'd be happier if she was still in my life. Sighs. I like the one-way loves. I'd rather be in a relationship where I'm in love than her. I know what it's like to be on her end--it's annoying. LOL! I'm annoying, but I mean well. I want to cover her like a security blanket. LOL! Okay, stop it. I really just want to hold her all night long and just make her comfortable, and make her feel loved. She, of all people, should always feel loved. I am weird for falling in love with a woman who just writes to me. WRITES TO ME. I have NEVER made physical contact with her. I don't even know the color of her eyes. Eyes are the only thing I like in a physical trait. So, my friends, please don't judge anyone until you've spent time to get to know them whether in writing or in person. Really, everyone has their own beauty. We just got to show it off more often. BTW, she was trying to be cold to me, but her heavily guarded heart made me want to love her more and care for her for the rest of our lives. I'd rather be the last one standing so that she wouldn't be lonely ever again.

The reason why we can't be completely honest with our friends--if they are truly our friends-- is that they really may not want us to be. If we persist, they may feel we're stalking them, especially if we develop romantic/sexual feelings for them and they don't return those feelings. You can't make someone feel loved if they feel stalked. I'm not saying you are doing that, or that she feels that, but it could be she does. Try emailing/texting to yourself instead of others for a while.

The reason why we can't be completely honest with our friends--if they are truly our friends-- is that they really may not want us to be. If we persist, they may feel we're stalking them, especially if we develop romantic/sexual feelings for them and they don't return those feelings. You can't make someone feel loved if they feel stalked. I'm not saying you are doing that, or that she feels that, but it could be she does. Try emailing/texting to yourself instead of others for a while.

You know, it's different for everyone. I'm VERY different. I have a guy friend that is so interested in me, but I'm not at all scared by his advances. I know he's a good guy. No wonder guys find me attractive, I'm fearless. Girls find me scary because I'm too bold. Why can't I fall for bold women? I know everyone else is having a hard time but I don't think like normal girls do. I'm forcing myself into going for the physical world and trying to finally fit in. I'm getting out of my comfort zone, which sucks.

I want a girl that will say "I love you" when she feels it. The thing with a modern day woman is that when you make one mistake, you're branded for life. I don't want to be a spineless jellyfish anymore. Respect? I'm starting to despise the word. It's like taking out the cuss words from a song because we don't think it's appropriate. I should so not write for the purpose of winning the affections of a love interest.

You know, it's different for everyone. I'm VERY different. I have a guy friend that is so interested in me, but I'm not at all scared by his advances. I know he's a good guy. No wonder guys find me attractive, I'm fearless. Girls find me scary because I'm too bold. Why can't I fall for bold women? I know everyone else is having a hard time but I don't think like normal girls do. I'm forcing myself into going for the physical world and trying to finally fit in. I'm getting out of my comfort zone, which sucks.

I want a girl that will say "I love you" when she feels it. The thing with a modern day woman is that when you make one mistake, you're branded for life. I don't want to be a spineless jellyfish anymore. Respect? I'm starting to despise the word. It's like taking out the cuss words from a song because we don't think it's appropriate. I should so not write for the purpose of winning the affections of a love interest.

I do kind of know how you feel. I am pretty notorious for coming on way too strong even though it's not in a sexual manner. Even if I don't say anything that obvious I know others can feel my emotions for them. I don't know, people can just sense them even before I say anything. And it does scare people off. Hell, sometimes my feelings scare me off.

The one thing I never understood was how you can rip clothes off somebody in a sexy manner. :blink: Like come on, how often can you rip a shirt in half? The fabric is normally sewn so that can't happen. It I tried that, I don't think I'd be strong enough to even break a couple stitches.

groundskeeper-willie.jpg

Archived