I Can't Be a Rapist Because I'm Asexual

sinisterporpoise

sinisterporpoise

My feelings about this can be summed up with my wish that this man attend the theological place of eternal punishment at his earliest convenience.

Australian Court Case

2015 Edit: The above link doesn't work anymore, but a copy can be found here. For future reference:

'I'm not asexual, I like girls kissing'
SEAN FEWSTER, COURT REPORTER
January 12, 2010 02:10pm

THE father accused of killing Carly Ryan has gone back on his claims of asexuality, saying he has a low libido and a "slight interest" in watching girls kiss.

The man, 50, of Victoria, last week told the Supreme Court he became asexual because of a childhood kidnapping ordeal, during which he claimed he was raped.

During cross-examination today, he said he wanted to "bring up" the topic again.

"I read a definition (of asexuality) at one point as meaning (you) have little or no interest in sex," he said.

"But I checked a dictionary the other day and it gives a different version.

"What I have is a low libido, and I've had that for a long time... I was deeply affected by what happened when I was a boy."

The man and his son, 20, have each denied using the "cyberspace alter-ego" Brandon Kane to attempt to seduce, and then kill, Miss Ryan in February 2007.

Prosecutors have alleged the duo also used the "Internet construct" to try and convince Miss Ryan to kiss her female friends for their gratification.

Today Tim Preston, prosecuting, said the father was trying to "deflect" the allegations against him.

"You're not asexual, it's a lie designed to put the jury off the trail of you being sexually attracted to Carly Ryan," he said.

The father replied: "Not at all.

"I have a slight interest in girls kissing but there's no big deal about it."

The trial is continuing.

Edited by ithaca
sinisterporpoise

It's working now.

And as much as I hate clicking on links, I will not give you the gist here or recopy the article. The first I will not do because I am lazy, the second involves some complex copyright issues.

Lord Happy Toast

Before commenting on how horrible he is, it should be noted that this man has been accused of a crime, not convicted of a crime. There is a vast difference between these.

I did not read the thing... but one may assume that even though he's asexual, or claims to be, he is probably physically capable of such a thing... that is, even if he's "not interested," he may still have the physical ability to do so... I think he's full of b.s., anyway.