Asexuality is Heresy

sinisterporpoise

sinisterporpoise

Asexuality is Heresy

I tried to respond to this person's position elsewhere, but when I read her post I developed a headache. It's the same headache I get from trying to sort out the logic of the Terminator movies. I'm sure there must be some kind of rational thought behind it, but I was unable to find it. It is difficult to criticize the position of another person when you have exactly no idea what they were trying to say.

that's just the kind of self-righteous bollocks you would expect from someone who would write that.

Lets ignore nature and, hell, even the bible itself just to give yourself religious credibility?

Jesus was a sexual man? even more reason for me to be an atheist.

:wacko:

Jesus supposedly only had one child? lol If he'd been sexual in those days, wouldn't he have created a small army?

Jesus supposedly only had one child? lol If he'd been sexual in those days, wouldn't he have created a small army?

He did die relatively young :/

Wow the writer of that article uses such weird language o.0

I've replied in a very extended fashion.

Though I'm not Christian, I'm basically just repeating some of the stuff I've seen on here.

I feel like a bug under a microscope that people are failing to correctly identify. I mean I've felt like a number in a system before but this feeling's never been this bad.

What the heck are they going on about?

There is no real evidence that Jesus married Mary M. & had any kids... this is based on a silly book written by Dan Brown, who stole his idea from "Holy Blood & Holy Grail," written by three British guys who's names I forget... !!! (The British guys admitted they might be wrong, too... )

• 1 month later...

If asexuality is heresy then what's up with saints? Or Jesus? Or priests? Aren't they all supposed to be/have been at least celibate.

Archived