Guest Anonymous

im confused and upset and dont know what to do. i don't know if things are ever going to work out :(

You're probably best to talk it out with him first... if he really sees sex as a large part of the relationship, and you absolutely cannot stand to have it, then you might find it difficult to acheive a compromise.

Best of luck with whatever happens, and welcome to the board.

~Coral

That's a tough situation, I hope it works out well. Just remember that the worst that can happen is that you become (presumably very good) friends, which isn't a bad setup in and of itself. I would talk to him about why he sees sex as so important, there are probably ways that some of the onus can be taken off of it.

why in God's name do people consider sex to be so damned important?! there ARE other ways to - TURN OFF THAT INFERNAL BEEPING!!! - be intimate, you know.

sorry about the yelling. i'm using the computer lab right now, & the shrill beeping sound (an alarm, i guess) was really pissing me off.

as for your boyfriend, i'd tell him the truth.

:?

That's a tricky situation.

I agree with Coralleane, I think you should talk to him, the longer it goes on, the more difficult it will get. If he's realised something is wrong then he might be imagining that you think he's useless in bed etc. and it's better to sort things out than be in a situation where both of you are worried and unsure about the relationship

Archived