Not follwing here...

In my opinion, I dont think anyone who is treuly happy in themselves needs to have sex to be happy. If they believe they do, then theres is no way they are and are probably partaking in the excersie in the belief that it may bring them happiness. I dont think I qualify as an asexual myself, but I'm a pretty odd sexual in that case!

Boy am I ever glad it was a sexual person who said this. If it were an asexual we would all be clobbered! Thank you!

PLus I guess theres the fun side to it - if you got the urge that is. Its a nice feeling to feel that close to someone and have them feel that way back - you just feel asthough you want them to share everything with you - so what better way of doing it?

Let me count the ways.

There's a reason you get so many hangups, SGM. Telemarketers have now begun to program their dialing computers to dial more than one number at a time, and when someone picks up the phone the computer hangs up on all the other numbers it dialed. :evil: Luckily most of them are going out of business due to the national no-call list.

That's why I have an answering machine. If I don't feel like talking I don't pick up. (my mother in law probably thinks we bought the house so we'd have somewhere to keep the animals since we're gone all the time!) But seriously, my brother used to be a telemarketer and he said they teach you to keep trying, even when the people say no. How Rude! :evil:

Pass one of those essays my way cate!

::perks up::

What can i say, I have a fascination with everything having to deal with the social avoidant condition.Makes me bubble inside..heh.

Boy am I ever glad it was a sexual person who said this. If it were an asexual we would all be clobbered! Thank you!

Thats good then Cijay?! :lol:

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Dolly