Gender LOLs

KayleeSaeihr

I remember working for a lovely company where everyone was really nice, apart from one man who was a boorish, fuzzy chested, medallion wearing nob (And that is being generous)

Will he took a shine to one of our lady managers. One day he asked her if she would go out with him, non-plussed she eyed him up and down and retorted

"If I wanna be sick, I'll put my fingers down my throat!"

• 4 weeks later...
Moondragon007

This is from a forum thread at Dragon Cave. Dragon Cave dragons are indeterminate gender till they're almost grown, then they become either male or female. The 2009 Christmas dragons were supposed to be all female, but due to a glitch, the first ones to "gender" were male. Someone made this banner to commemorate it:

GenderGlitchBanner.jpg

Gender Identity Disorder affects even pixel animals at times! LOL!

I suddenly thought of this.

The only thing that kept the colonel going was the thought that at his home Mrs. Carr was waiting with a proper British meal. Little did the Colonel know of the plans of a certain Abwehragent.

Velcome home Herr Oberst.

Who by the queens Corset are you? And where is Mrs. Carr?

Mrs. Carr is away for a while. I am Frau Flique, ze new houskeeper. I have prepared ze meal for you.

Well, at the moment I could eat anything non-Japanese, but by Jove, whats with that accent woman?

I am a female of ze opposite sex from Quebec.

That explains it, should have known a French accent when I heard it. Whats for dinner?

Sauerkraut mit wurst. My specialty.

Tarnation. I hate French food.

I'm quite intrigued by this statement by our Abwhererian gentlady, as I infer that, in Quebec are females of ze opposite sex and females of ze same sex. I'm quite used to see fame of ze opposite sex to mine, although I've seen some female of ze opposite sex to mine to look as if they had the same sex I am, that us, not very female at all. But I do wonder. There are indeed females of the ze opposite sex in Quebec? If there is a positive answer to my question, then, does this means that, in Quebec, there are females of the same sex as good old Colonel Blimp? If it is so, why not simply calling those females of the same sex just "men"? Or they are not men by some kind of odd mutation of a female being, also called woman?

I guess I should stop drinking tea, cause I'm thinking quite odd things, which isn't odd at all, just the usual thing, but female of ze oppposite sex and female of ze not opposite sex are a quite disturbing thought for me.

Might not make such sense. :lol:

I'm quite intrigued by this statement by our Abwhererian gentlady, as I infer that, in Quebec are females of ze opposite sex and females of ze same sex. I'm quite used to see fame of ze opposite sex to mine, although I've seen some female of ze opposite sex to mine to look as if they had the same sex I am, that us, not very female at all. But I do wonder. There are indeed females of the ze opposite sex in Quebec? If there is a positive answer to my question, then, does this means that, in Quebec, there are females of the same sex as good old Colonel Blimp? If it is so, why not simply calling those females of the same sex just "men"? Or they are not men by some kind of odd mutation of a female being, also called woman?

I guess I should stop drinking tea, cause I'm thinking quite odd things, which isn't odd at all, just the usual thing, but female of ze oppposite sex and female of ze not opposite sex are a quite disturbing thought for me.

Why Québec? :blink:

In some strange way that does make sense though.

Why Québec? :blink:

In some strange way that does make sense though.

And.... *drumroll please* Happiness is...?

The Germans won World War I, causing Syndicalist revolution in Britain and France, forcing British upper class, including Colonel Blimp, to flee to Canada. Er, yeah, that makes even less sense. :P

The Germans won World War I, causing Syndicalist revolution in Britain and France, forcing British upper class, including Colonel Blimp, to flee to Canada. Er, yeah, that makes even less sense. :P

Yay immigrants! The only weirder thing than what you've described is the british fleeing to the only part of Canada that doesn't speak english. :blink:

Vive le Québec libre.

Because it's made of win.

1.jpg

Gee, that looks familiar. :P I wonder how many topics on AVEN this picture can somehow be inserted into. It should be a game.

Gee, that looks familiar. :P I wonder how many topics on AVEN this picture can somehow be inserted into. It should be a game.

I know, I've already managed to get it into three I think. I forget who originally posted this but somehow they unleashed something that shouldn't have been opened.

As Sammie once said, I. Will. Not. Have. Internet. Crushes. repeat I will not have internet crushes.

...okay I'll stop now.

KayleeSaeihr

Wish I looked like a lady :(

KayleeSaeihr

LOL, Sinfest

I have to ask..... transexual cisgender (fe)males? What, exactly, does that mean?

KayleeSaeihr

I have to ask..... transexual cisgender (fe)males? What, exactly, does that mean?

Good question. What does that mean?

Good question. What does that mean?

I've had a few discussions on the topic, and I have a couple ideas on what it could refer to.

First off, it could refer to someone like myself. I am completely content and happy with the gender I was assigned at birth (girl/woman), but I experience dysphoria and my sex identity is male (transsexual male).

Second, I know a trans man who considers himself cisgender. His sex identity and gender identity are both male, thus, they match each other, and he is cisgender. However, because he was assigned female at birth and his body is the type attributed to a female, he is transsexual. Such an identity could work well for some transsexual people who have physically transitioned as much as they want to.

• 2 weeks later...

Most gender-related humour I know of is just sexist or anti-sexist...

b3e7selfrescuingprinces.jpg

piktogramme_wien.jpg

o, and this one doesn't allow linking as an image: http://www.flickr.com/photos/goatsfoot/300...exism-streetart

that's just creepy. For some reason the woman in the blue one at the bottom looks very very butch to me :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
oneofthesun

I have a funny story. Every year our local GLBT association holds an expo where they have booths for support groups and GLBT owned businesses. One year in the middle of my transition I was walking passing by the booth of the Police Department and the guy said to me "Hey, have you ever thought about being a cop?"

"I'm too short to be a cop." I jokingly told him.

He replied, "Oh, but you're not done growing yet are you?"

I was 29 at the time.

:D

Thanks! I made that shirt :)

(haven't bought it yet though :( )

Makes me want one that says, "Under Deconstruction"!

Archived