Anyone here ever played gay chicken?

Ocelot

It's a neat game where two straight guys fool around and do dirty stuff together until one of them decides he's had enough and doesn't want to go any further. That guy loses. This game is only fair if both the participants are straight. I played it with my friend Matt and it was really funny.

Sounds neat? I see two people in this game:

The gay guy... and the sucker. :lol:

A word of advice, if this Matt character asks if you've ever played "anal chicken", RUN! :blink:

LMAO :cake:

No but one of my cousins tried to use it as an excuse for why he kissed his best friend. :lol: I highly doubt the game would involve actually dating and telling people you're dating though, so he was totally lying.

-is speechless

I have never heard of this...but it just sounds plain wrong for some reason.

So how would Asexual Chicken work? Both of you just sit there and look at each other until the loser gets bored enough to leave?

lol, my friends would need to play straight chicken, but, that sounds fun!

Sounds like a rather silly game. Though two guys getting a bit more comfortable with male intimacy wouldn't be a bad thing.

And I wouldn't mind watching. :P

I saw a few videos of it only but most guys were to afraid to even kiss! What's up with that? What's so scary about kissing someone of a sex you're not attracted to?

So how would Asexual Chicken work? Both of you just sit there and look at each other until the loser gets bored enough to leave?

lmao!!!

thecoldground
Sounds neat? I see two people in this game:

The gay guy... and the sucker. :lol:

Exactly.

Here, usually, straight guys end up kissing or whatever just to pull chicks. Girls like it so why not. You have to wonder if feminism ever happened :lol:

carried in bags

the gay and the sucker, or two gays in the closet game.

chicken3.jpg

Woo I;d would have a chance of winnign that.

LMAO! xD

that_american_kid

I "played" a version of htis once with our exchange student, who thought (thinks) that I was (am) a prude. He'd joke around with me, putting his hand on my knee and asking "are you uncomfortable" and moving his hand a little farther up until I said yes or pulled away, and then he'd laugh.

One day, I got tired of it and just kept saying "no" until at last he goes, "...well I am" and moved.

Exactly.

Here, usually, straight guys end up kissing or whatever just to pull chicks. Girls like it so why not. You have to wonder if feminism ever happened :lol:

Girls have been kissing eachother for years to attract male attention. Looks like the boys are joining the club, doing something to charm the girls rather then vice versa. Not particularily anti-feministic.

thecoldground
Exactly.

Girls have been kissing eachother for years to attract male attention. Looks like the boys are joining the club, doing something to charm the girls rather then vice versa. Not particularily anti-feministic.

Exactly.

Archived