Serious Question.

CreakyKeegan

CreakyKeegan

I am a biological male. I am thinking of doing Hormone Replacement Therapy to become a woman.

However...

I do have a question.

What did it feel like (For you genetic women out there) when your breasts started growing?

I ask this because...

I may have a hormone imbalance already with more Estrogen than Testosterone...

As for awhile... I have noticed on and off pain in my breast area...

And I looked in the mirror, and they seem to be growing. O_O

Though I am not sure if they are...

What did it feel like for you when your breasts started growing?

I hear of this lump forming... and my breasts do not have a lump...

But they seem to be growing. (I am not on hormones.)

>.<

Yeah... So... I was just wondering...

KayleeSaeihr

Perhaps you should have a blood test and an exam?

Hhmmm in all honesty I don't recall a particular growth feeling. It happens over quite a long period of time. May be you should get it checked by a doctor to see?

It was just a gradual thing... like how you grow gradually anyway. I don't actually remember my breasts growing, lol, they just did... I'm pretty sure they never hurt though. Occasionally I get a little bit of pain, but then again I get pain everywhere else sporadically too so maybe not a problem! It might be lymph nodes of something that are around that area... If you are worried about it, see a doctor :)

Yeah I think male breasts are usually a sign of hormone imbalance (especially if you're not overweight) so a blood test might help ?

Yeah I think male breasts are usually a sign of hormone imbalance (especially if you're not overweight) so a blood test might help ?

Actually, I think usually they are not.

I remember on Seinfeld once, Kramer had this idea of selling a bra for men (which was called the "bro", as I recall).

All men have a certain amount of estrogen, and high testosterone can actually cause high estrogen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

Genetic female here. Hi Narf ^___^

Anyway, the only time I feel pain in my breasts is when it's close to my period. I guess it's from retaining water. I've never had growth pains. For being a bio-male though I don't think growth pain is common. Maybe you should get it checked out

And if you do go on hormones, I've heard from MtF's that the breast thing can get hard to get used to :P

Archived