The Banning Game!

Guest member25959

Swiss rolls? I bet you've put them in the secret biscuit tin. Ban for hiding essential food. 😠

• Like 2

Banned for all the "trial" tunnels leading to areas you imagine may contain the secret biscuit tin. 

• Like 2

Those are land drains that I have put in specially to stop the garden flooding. Banned for not understanding the good work I do. 🤬

• Like 2

Banned for letting Cat out before I had the traps set made sure it was safe for him out in the garden.

• Like 2

Not banned for all the pretty fairy lights leading to the pond. :)  Cat finds them fun to follow on moonless nights. 

• Like 2

Banned for not using frag mines to enforce the freedom of the area.

• Like 2

My new plan is to build a moat around the pond to protect it. Banned for even thinking you can find fault with my new, genius level plan. 👨‍🎓

• Like 2

Banned for not asking me to do the digging work for your brilliant architectural design. I offer a very reasonable cost-plus, pricing system and only use the finest materials purchased from the construction supplies arm of the G.L.Y.N. Foundation .

• Like 2

Not my job. It's all Toads idea. Banned for oppressing the workers.

*POWER TO THE PEOPLE!*

• Like 2

Banned for rejecting union labour. That is a decision you will regret may wish to re-access comrade.

• Like 2

He needs encouragement, he started it in 1984. Banned for discouraging edukaton.

• Like 2

Banned for telling him to kick the aspidistra flying.  Or did he mishear?  Anyway - what a mess!

• Like 2

I told him that in righting. Banned for reading my homage to Catalonia.

• Like 2

Locking the front door will make no different when the undesirable type comes in through the cat flap. Banned for poor security advice.

• Like 1

Banned for objecting to my installation of double glazing to make the house more environmentally friendly.

Night Mysterry. :)

• Like 1