The Banning Game!

Guest member25959

Banned for making the leek cry by not letting it on the boat 

• Like 3

Banned for rocking the boat

• Like 3
Masati Vornar

Banned for not hearing the theme tune to "Jaws" and remain unknowing to the fact the water was infested with sharks

1280x720-07N.jpg

• Like 4

Banned for playing theme music for every occasion and not letting others sleep.

• Like 3
Masati Vornar

Banned for not using earplugs when wanting to go to sleep while I hold my theme tune marathons

• Like 4

Banned for saying bath plugs work as ear plugs 

• Like 3

Banned not just using the Sleep-O-Matic 5000, the newest earplug on the market that you won't be hearing the craze about after you start using these. An improvement on moldable silicone earplugs, these moldable super-silicone earplugs don't just bring the high decibels to low, but to the no. The Sleep-O-Matic 5000, call and order today at 1-309-555-7986 or at http://www.Sleep-O-Matic-5000.com/products/earplugs/super-silicone/really-its-a-thing-that-was-totally-not-made-up-for-a-ban-post/sleep-and-swim/adult/order/quantity-1000000000/order-without-seeing-quantity-except-the-misleading-one-and-a-price-that-hides-the-many-many-many-zeroes/buy The Sleep-O-Matic 5000, better sleeping for a better world.

Side note: Silicone earplugs actually are pretty nice. If you have swimmer's ear problems, pair them with a headband, preferably one designed for holding those earplugs, and no problems. I also assume they're good for sleeping. (Speaking as someone who's natural hearing loss makes earplugs at night a moot point.)

(And in case anyone didn't realize this somehow, the Sleep-O-Matic 5000 link shouldn't work. Though you may find the full text interesting.)

• Like 4

Banned for not telling G.L.Y.N. Shopping Foundation Channel about the sleep-o-matic.  Glyn is always on the lookout for new dodgy  novelty products.

• Like 3

Banned for blantent marketing

• Like 4

Marketing? Thanks for reminding me to advertise my new special offer. I ban you now and you're guaranteed to get a second ban for free. Isn't that great? 

• Like 5

Banned for preventing a free market on bans 

• Like 4