Posters

AVENguy

So I'm postering for an event on my campus, and and it occured to me that this might be a good visibility technique in general. What do people think about making posters with some catchy something about asexuality and the the AVEN URL and putting them up around their areas? Just an idea I thought I'd throw out there....

Here's the poster I made (I have several more, this is just the most recent..)

http://www.asexuality.org/images/funpics/Poster.doc[/url]

Good job on the posters but it needs some pictures :)

Pictures are catchy :)

Black and yellow is the most powerful color combination that catches uor eyes.

Start from there :)

Alex

That's just one suggestion that I threw together in the five minutes I had between meetings yesterday (and it's for a specific thing.) People who are interested should make their ideas and post them (e-mail them to me to host if necessary.)

VivreEstEsperer

You made that in 5 minutes? Now, that's impressive. I love it. Very professional looking, catches your eye.

One thing I didnt get to say to you in IM, I hope that no one comes and flames us cus they saw the URL and felt like it... I know we need to be visible and all but I worry about that sometimes. It's just such a nice community and we've never had that problem before with the exception if it counts of getting hacked that one time, lol.

Kate

Archived