Why does sex gross me out?

Cupcake_Master

Cupcake_Master

The thought of sex grosses me out some times. I'm fine with it most of the time,I am writing a book with a rape sex scene,and a few sexual references,but sometimes it just makes me squirm.

It's only human sex too. I'm fine with any other sort of mating,except dog or cat because of the whole overpopulation thing,but..?

Why?

Cupcake_Master

Hm,I checked that one out. I guess it's similar,I didn't think it was similar enough at first glance :mellow:

I don't think we'll ever figure this out because it's a chicken-and-egg thing. Does sex gross you out because you're asexual or are you asexual because sex grosses you out? That said, I think it's probably a good thing to not enjoy writing a rape scene.

Sex doesn't gross me out, I'm just not interested in it.

I don't think we'll ever figure this out because it's a chicken-and-egg thing. Does sex gross you out because you're asexual or are you asexual because sex grosses you out?

I think that's a good way to put it. I've always thought of sex as gross and a bit odd. But I don't know which came first. Maybe the grossed out part.

I don't think we'll ever figure this out because it's a chicken-and-egg thing. Does sex gross you out because you're asexual or are you asexual because sex grosses you out? That said, I think it's probably a good thing to not enjoy writing a rape scene.

Yeah, that's a really interesting way to think of it, I never have like that. :cake:

For me, I think it's the former. I used to be unbelievably grossed out by sex, I thought it was extremely disgusting and I wanted absolutely nothing to do with it.... Recently, though, I spent a few weeks living with some extremely sexual friends of mine, and now I'm completely fine with sex, and I'm actually a bit curious about trying it myself.... So it was that sex grossed me out 'cause I'm asexual, but that's since changed. :)

So yeah. I think everyone has different reasons for feeling like they do about sex. *shrug* :cake: