Celebrity crushes

SorryNotSorry

THIS:

61774_david-tennant-specs.jpg

not the actor, though, just the character.

And...The Yondaime. Cause I'm a nerd.

yondaime076vs.jpg

Although looking back it's probably just more of an admiration.

thecoldground

Alex Shelley, he's a wrestler

picture-8.png

I know he's got his t-shirt off, that's just how wrestlers dress! I'd rather see him in a t-shirt!

Also, you could add Edina from Absolutely Fabulous to the list. It would make more sense to go for Saffy, but I think Edina would be more open to being ace, for some reason :) and she's just cooler!

Hahaha! I had quite a crush on Phobos from W.I.T.C.H. when I first saw it! He was one gorgeous cartoon character. Unfortunately, he was also pure evil. But in a way, that made him even hotter... :redface:

This one's not hard. I've only ever crushed on cartoon characters

Hehe. I'd say a good 90% of my crushes are also on cartoon characters. Gives a whole new meaning to unrequited love. You never have so little chance of fulfilling that dream when the required second half doesn't even exist. :( Though actually, this is a good thing, because the vast majority of those cartoon crushes have been on the villains of a series. If they were real, I would be making some very, very unhealthy relationship decisions on a regular basis. :unsure:

Oh, I think villains are totally crushworthy, even if you wouldn't want to date them in real life. John Simm as the Master in Dr Who

_42433412_master_bbc_gall.jpg

and Nana Visitor as Intendant Kira

180px-IntendantKira.jpg

are both utterly yummy!

Tokunaga Chinami. I got to see her (well, the group she's in) at a concert in Japan a few weeks ago. One may say that I'm obsessed... :wub:

Chinami-Crush-Thumbnail.jpg

sakura_alice

In 6th grade it was Leonardo DiCaprio, when he was in Titanic.

Then, no one really for a loooong while until I got into college, then it was hide of x-japan who went solo...too bad I found out about him only after he died :(

Elijah Wood and Jim Morrison. I have a thing for guys with long hair.

When I think about it all my crushes have been guys. Does that mean I'm gay and in denial? I've always thought of myself as hetero-asexual until about a half hour ago.

being the weirdo that i am, i honestly haven't had one. and i always found it creepy that someone could fantasize about someone they never met, or have a crush on someone they had never talked to .

that's just the asexual me!

I agree with this completly

however if it is just a case of character that if were real you'd want to be friends with I could probably think of a few.

However when others talk of a celebrety crush in the terms of having pictures of them or obsesivly watching interviews youve lost me complelty.

However when others talk of a celebrety crush in the terms of having pictures of them or obsesivly watching interviews youve lost me complelty.

A few years ago I could totally relate to something like this. I really didn't get it. It took a special someone for me to completely understand. I'm not particularly interested in "real life" relationships, so I don't know, this type of unrequited love really works for me in this instance.

Also, you could add Edina from Absolutely Fabulous to the list. It would make more sense to go for Saffy, but I think Edina would be more open to being ace, for some reason :) and she's just cooler!

Oh, I love AbFab! I have the entire series - Absolutely Fabulous Absolutely Everything - DVD!

LittleMermaid
61774_david-tennant-specs.jpg
Rupert Grint - There's something about his grin and his red shaggy hair =P

ew-nov-rupert2.jpg

Agree, I like David Tennant and Rupert Grint. And also Julia Roberts.

Julia_Roberts.jpg

And as for cartoons :redface: I used to have a crush on Ash from Pokémon.

Michelleisnotasexual
... And also Julia Roberts.

Julia_Roberts.jpg

That picture frightened me, I don't know because of its size or because it was Julia Roberts! I was lured into scrolling past THAT gigantic thing without warning.

*Shudders* Damn you, Julia Roberts, damn you.

• 2 weeks later...

I currently have this huge crush on Wolverine from X-men (movie or not it doesn't matter to me. Hugh Jackman's pretty damn good looking though) and Kaname Kuran from Vampire Knight

wolverine13.jpg

vk5aq7.jpg

Wings of a Dream
I think cartoon characters and celebrities are the only kind of people I've had crushes on. I suppose subconsciously it's safer because I know there's no chance they might try to bonk me.

But O Mr Stephen Fry. For you I'd try anything. Sex, Marmite, sex with marmite - whatever you want. Just say the unnecessarily long and complicated word and I'm yours <3

Omg, so totally agree with everything you've just said; fictional characters mainly and Mr Stephen Fry. Not sure I'd go so far as to have marmite for him but anything else XD

Oh, and something of my own; Alan Rickman. It's his voice, it's so nice to listen to :wub:

To be quite honest, I've never had a celebrity crush, and I've never understood them, either. How can someone have a crush on a person who they (in all likelihood) will never meet, much less anything else, and why still crush when many of those celebrities are not very good people (and they know it)?

Same here.

Oh, and something of my own; Alan Rickman. It's his voice, it's so nice to listen to :wub:

I love Rickman's voice. Other voice crushes: Sam Elliott and James Gammon. Oh man, I could listen to them all day.

Cartoon crush: how-to-draw-philip-j-fry-from-futurama.jpg

I can't help it, he's just so ... Fry. Plus, Bender is his best friend ... and who doesn't love Bender?

Celebrity crushes:

PDVD_008.jpg

He's just so ... cuddly. And sometimes he has such hangdog eyes ... which I find irresistible.

kevin-smith.jpg

'Cuz he's cuddly, too, and funny.

And last but not least...

ResizedImage150224-Grant-Roa2.jpggrant-roa-love-cycle-21.jpg

Funny, cuddly, and great eyes (the pictures are crap, but he's not very well known so my choices were limited ... but he has the total package of squishable goodness). :wub:

This proves how gay I am

I just realized tonight I have a crush on....

Christopher Walken

Which explains my avatar

This proves how gay I am

Christopher Walken

Which explains my avatar

:blink: I am mildly disturbed by this. I mean, Christopher Walken is freakin' awesome!... but for one to have a crush on him slightly terrifies me.

you*hear*but*do*you*listen
This proves how gay I am

Christopher Walken

Which explains my avatar

:blink: I am mildly disturbed by this. I mean, Christopher Walken is freakin' awesome!... but for one to have a crush on him slightly terrifies me.

Just as long as it's Christopher Walken and not the Headless Horseman...

:lol: I should've kept that one to myself XD

I always crush on the villans..it's inevitable *giggle*

:o Inevitable is the villian!!

And, theres nothing wrong with having crushes on villians. Its better than the stereotypical Good guys.

I don't have crushes on characters, i just wish I was them!

I freely admit to being evil.

*feels like a creep*

But I'm proud of my creepiness

*gets the Radiohead song stuck in his head now*

I don't think I ever had a crush/squish on a celebrity, but there's one who I am strongly aesthetically attracted too:

David Duchovny :blush:

David_Duchovny.jpg

Purrr (as opposed to the very sexual "grrr")

Dude, high five! Villains rock! I can't remember an anime series where I didn't fall head over heels for the villain for at least a short time.* They have cooler costumes, cooler lines, cooler hair, drama... Once again, Phobos from W.I.T.C.H. is so hot. :wub:

*By the way, that never leaves this thread. :ph34r:

Archived