The Ethnicity Poll

LuvHuggS

Choose an Ethnicity from the list below, or add another in the comments if you feel none of these describes you.  

1. 1.

• African/American
    • Asian
    • Caucasian
    • East Indian
    • Eurasian
    • European
    • Hispanic
    • Mediterranean
    • Middle Eastern
    • Multiracial
    • Native American
    • Pacific Islander
    • Scandinavian
    • Semetic
    • From a Galaxy Far Far Away

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm half mexican, half european. I have dark hair and eyes, I tan easily, but otherwise am only slightly "brown". I've had people think I'm italian before.

European-American mutt. :) Mostly French-Canadian, some German, a bit of Irish.

1/4 British, 1/4 Semetic, some small amount of black, but the rest of me is mostly Germanic or 'Other' European. To be lazy about it, I'm 1/2 American, 1/2 Canadian.

I'll go with European, though.

(Am I the only one who started singing Devo when I heard the word 'Mongoloid'?)

I choose European, although I live in the Mediterranean; but my people haven't always been here, so we are not natives...

So, there you go, then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Why's there a box for European and Scandinavian and Caucasian? My ancestors were all of the above but I'm from the states. What does that make me?

Anyway, I couldn't check more than one so I picked Caucasian.

I just went for Caucasian because my ancestry is a little mixed. Mostly European, partly Scandanavian and a little Native American.

Okay, I'm a Caucasian mutt.

Same with me.

My home planet is located in the galaxy of NGC 1300 which is approximately 69 million light years away.

I suppose that it goes without saying considering the fact that I am not native to Earth.

FelineFanatic
My home planet is located in the galaxy of NGC 1300 which is approximately 69 million light years away.

I suppose that it goes without saying considering the fact that I am not native to Earth.

I believe that you believe this.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm Irish. I choose Cacasian, though I could have selected European - considering they're both the same lol. It's like Negro and African. I think I have a bit of English in me but that's a lot of generations back I'd think.

I'm pretty much Irish through and through.

English and Native American (Blackfoot and Souix), mostly. (with some random Scottish, German, and Norweigan in there) I chose Caucasian though since the English outweighs everything else.

Shooting Star

Southern and Eastern Europe-and those groups weren't considered "white" by most Americans during the turn of the last century.

So technically, I am Caucasian, but the fact mentioned above raises the question of what "white" really means.

african-american, cherokee indian, irish, german, and quite possibly jamaican. i'm many things.

Hispanic, I'm not illegal as my family has lived in Texas since at least the 19th century but I defininitely feel like an alien from a galaxy far, far away and yet, while I also like Star Trek, I'm not interested in going where no man has gone before which explains why I'm here. 8)

• 1 year later...

Just bringing it up, because there was such a thread not so long time ago.

Archived