michael jackson

(SP)

I honestly believe that MJ is asexual for many reasons! :?: 1. He is still a virgin 2.His kids do not look like him 3.He's not capable of having sex with any women or donating his sperm in a cup. 4. He thinks he's Peter Pan. Do you have any questions about my reasons?

Yep, I agree with Christina. Could he be asexual? All signs point to "yes".

i think maybe he wishes he was asexual. durring the televised interview he balked and stammered when questions about "intimacy" or "making love" were brought up. i think sex makes him uncomfortable- all the moreso because he does have a sex drive, and does feel a level of attraction to kids.

• 4 years later...

I think it's totally possible that he is. It's not like there's some secret formula for asexuality or anything. I definitely think he has a sex drive but that doesn't mean he connects that to relationships. Having a sex drive doesn't need to be equated with having a sexual attraction to anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Shadow girl

There is a joke about him

Why did Michael Jackson go to Wal-mart?

Because he heard kids pants were half off.

So I don't think asexual is a term for him.

Guest Fosco
Yep, I agree with Christina. Could he be asexual? All signs point to "yes".

Yeh all the signs expect the one about him touching underage boys.

This is a bloke who named his kid or moneky or whatever 'Blanket' and tried to drop it from a window, this bloke is a text book definition of nutjob (on legs)

Why did Michael Jackson go to Wal-mart?

Because he heard kids pants were half off.

Yes, there're many jokes about him, which are only 'funny' if you believe any of that tripe. I don't, and obviously, he has kids so he must have had sex (though I suppose even that can be debated), but he doesn't seem to be a very sexual person.

Asexual may not be the correct term, you're right, but I don't believe pedophile or child molester are valid either.

He's certainly different and flawed like everyone else, but that doesn't make him revolting and evil.

I think all that can really be safely said about Michael Jackson is that he is a freak.

• 1 month later...

Working as a room attendent in hotels I get to watch a LOT of the news, and was watching the news every day during that huge broardcasted trial. Plus the interviews with MJ.

I've als been a fan since 1995, so had already read a LOT of background into on the accusations, and about Michael himself.

Adding to that, I have Asperges Sydrome.

What does AS have to do with this, you ask?

I believe MJ has AS. It's hard for me to explain in words why I believe this. AS people are all indeviduals.

He seems to have, what many see as, a compltely out-of-touch view on reality, and most sevearly on the issues of relationships, so he is very very missunderstood by the vast majority.

To put it very very sinply, and using his words, he sees sharing one's bed as the ultimate expression of love, and trust.

The children are his closest frieds. They understand him far better than any adult, and more willingly accespt him for who he is. I've shared beds with friends. Often several years my junior. SOMEONE ARREST ME! :rolleyes:

He seems to have great trouble understanding what the majority of people see as 'normal'. He sees nothing wrong with hw he lives his life, and so he shouldn't.

I do not believe, nore have I ever truely believes, he was guilty of anything more 'sexual' than cullping these children

Mistacably putting his trust in them lead to his downfall. I'm suprised he's finding it possable to trust any child or parent any more.

Those are my thought anyway, for what they're worth.

Working as a room attendent in hotels I get to watch a LOT of the news, and was watching the news every day during that huge broardcasted trial. Plus the interviews with MJ.

I've als been a fan since 1995, so had already read a LOT of background into on the accusations, and about Michael himself.

Adding to that, I have Asperges Sydrome.

What does AS have to do with this, you ask?

I believe MJ has AS. It's hard for me to explain in words why I believe this. AS people are all indeviduals.

He seems to have, what many see as, a compltely out-of-touch view on reality, and most sevearly on the issues of relationships, so he is very very missunderstood by the vast majority.

To put it very very sinply, and using his words, he sees sharing one's bed as the ultimate expression of love, and trust.

The children are his closest frieds. They understand him far better than any adult, and more willingly accespt him for who he is. I've shared beds with friends. Often several years my junior. SOMEONE ARREST ME! :rolleyes:

He seems to have great trouble understanding what the majority of people see as 'normal'. He sees nothing wrong with hw he lives his life, and so he shouldn't.

I do not believe, nore have I ever truely believes, he was guilty of anything more 'sexual' than cullping these children

Mistacably putting his trust in them lead to his downfall. I'm suprised he's finding it possable to trust any child or parent any more.

Those are my thought anyway, for what they're worth.

I don't totally agree with that. I know someone with Asperger's and they're totally 'normal', perhaps anti-social, but not anything like MJ, personality wise.

I can see where you're coming from, but since you and I don't know him, it'd be hard to make such a statement at all valid, much like saying he's asexual would be.

I don't think Michael is an advocator of adults sleeping with children in a bed.

I think he was just trying to defend himself, by saying that it's okay, because nothing would happen in his bed. Perhaps he didn't want to say that there's something wrong with it, in fear that people would allude that there's something wrong with him.

It really makes perfect sense, I'm sure he sees why people would view it as bad, he's not insane or a baby.

But Michael has not ever regulated himself to the masses, and that's what makes him great. He seems to be a genuinely good guy, who happens to be rich and imbued with alot of talent and resources.

Being out of touch with reality is a pretty relative phrase anyway. Michael is someone who's worked his ass off at achieving great things and who has helped countless individuals, directly and indirectly in the process.

If he has his head in the clouds, so what? He takes damn good care of his children and himself, which is certainly more than alot of people can say, so who really gives a fuck?

Oh yeah I forgot, the HATERS do. <_<

• 11 months later...

Jackson is back... any journalist here to ask him about his sexuality? lol

Jillianimal

Well I doubt it. I don't really see anything asexual about him. It's funny though, a couple days after reading this (yesterday now), my mom & her friend all of a sudden started talking about Michael Jackson. My mom was saying "I don't even know what he is. He seems very asexual to me, not interested in men or women." I was so happy that it was perhaps the first time she said the word not referring or said directly to me ^_^ Soo maybe?

I believe that Michael is a beer expert.

1MichaelJacksonGreatBeerBook.jpg

He would sometimes visit Houston and got to The Gingerman Pub, where I would tend to go at the end of day at the uni.

He is touring again?

*prepares to discuss international beer and ale*

Oh yeah. That's one faultless argument... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
I believe that Michael is a beer expert.

1MichaelJacksonGreatBeerBook.jpg

He would sometimes visit Houston and got to The Gingerman Pub, where I would tend to go at the end of day at the uni.

He is touring again?

*prepares to discuss international beer and ale*

LOL

• 4 weeks later...
carried in bags

a bit late, but yes, i believe he was. although he was simply childminded whos inocence was hijacked by the adult world

He was troubled (isn't everyone?), but he was brilliant. Whether or not he was a freak or a child molester is subjective.

None of us will know what his private life was really like, but I was never able to connect a sexual feeling to his persona at all.

and the jokes on here sting a bit, now that he's gone :(

So it's fine to mock someone if they're alive, but not if they're dead? *is confused by that*

Aimeendfire

So it's fine to mock someone if they're alive, but not if they're dead? *is confused by that*

never speak ill of the dead

though..I'm sure they wouldn't mind...since they are dead and all.

-goes to watch some MJ videos

ChaliceFlame

I don't know if he was asexual or not.

I think it's sad when someones' life is cut short like this. Anyone, not just a famious person.

At least this one got to live the life of a spoiled brat before dying.

LimeTreeArbour

it would explain a small fraction of why he would create something like the neverland ranch without thinking hes going to look like a paedophile (which i dont reckon he is by the way)

hes not exactly the best poster boy for asexuality anyway

Here's something that's in the news alot lately. Michael jackson.

(although it's hardly real news)

Do you think he's asexual?

I have heard that word thrown around alot lately when describing him.........

Have a look at the Oprah show 4/8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgSLFOPeVSE

at around 6:30 mins he was asked if he's a virgin. The reaction is interesting.

I don't think it's ok to mock people at all...

I think that MJ's death hurt a lot of people who grew up listening to him and I was only saying that I felt slightly more sensitive to the criticism and joking a few days after his death, because I felt bad that he's gone. :blush:

Guest member25959

I doubt that he was asexual, he had two different wives and three kids. Though he could have turned asexual later in life

Jillianimal
Here's something that's in the news alot lately. Michael jackson.

(although it's hardly real news)

Do you think he's asexual?

I have heard that word thrown around alot lately when describing him.........

Have a look at the Oprah show 4/8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgSLFOPeVSE

at around 6:30 mins he was asked if he's a virgin. The reaction is interesting.

'

It does seem like an asexual reply since he didn't mention sex or "making love", though I guess mentioning sex isn't somthing you would bring up in an interview. It does seem like he would do it for a family life & kids though. He said he wanted to adopt 2 kids from every continent.

There was also some special about him earlier tonight. I don't remember the exact quote but somebody said "I thought he seemed to be asexual. It seemed like he was married to his music & didn't care about/ being involved in romance." Not exactly the definition of asexual but does describe aromanticism if I'm not mistaken. It as kinda cool to hear the word on tv.