michael jackson

(SP)

Here's something that's in the news alot lately. Michael jackson.

(although it's hardly real news)

Do you think he's asexual?

I have heard that word thrown around alot lately when describing him.........

reminds me of a joke

a kid asks his dad

Dad what does god look like.

his dad replies

Well son he isn't black nor white. He isn't a man or a woman.

kid ponders a bit then says.

So u mean Michael Jackson is god?

Alex

VivreEstEsperer

lol Alex I love that.

All I've heard about him in the media is the plastic surgery and all.

Kate

not that it's that important, but that's kinda the whole thing, nobody really knows whether he molested anybody, and after watching all those specials about him i have to think that he didn't.

Anyways alot of people call him 'asexual' .An article in the paper about him had the author referring to him as an 'asexual nymph' . And alot of that comes from the fact that he obviously does not conform to gender stereotypes, they also cannot find anybody who has really claimed to have sexual contact with him-- all his kids were conceived not in the natural way, he also seems to be obsessed with children(though i still think non-sexually) and with acting like a child himself(I think it comes from severe emotional problems of his own childhood and now he's trying to reclaim his childhood)----children being asexual, I here this label thrown at him alot.

But again i don't know if they mean it seriously or as a vague insult(you know the way it is used often as if it's negative and something that doesn't really exist.)

Erm let;s follow the historical time line

Kid sues for being sexually molested

Michael jackson pays lots and lots of cash so kid drops charges.

He then marries so he woudl seem normal to the rest of the world.

Marriage falls appart. DUH

he is now seen waving a baby with a towel on his head.

Now u wanna tell me this guy is normal?

NEVER

Alex

No I'm not saying he's normal though i'm sure there's no one quite like him. That wasn't what i asked , i was wondering if he was asexual or not.

No one will ever really know whether he did anything to kids. WIth all the children he hangs around with(i admit that in itself is a little off)only that one has ever came forward ...? and considering how much money he has he's clearly an easy target for extortion, and he payed off that kid so that it wouldn't go to trial and become a media spectacle.

THe whole thing just started because i heard alot of people connect the word asexual with michael jackson. ANd if you don't believe the kid rumours it appears as if he doesn't really want sex with anything..

Whatever though I don't really care that much

• 3 weeks later...

hey, i was molested as a kid, & that had nothing to do w/ my asexual upbringing. here that? NONE!!!

orderinchaos

personally I think he could well be asexual ... reading his song lyrics and watching his dance movements though I'd have to say he definitely has a sex drive, though I doubt it's directed. I did think his marriage to Lisa Marie was a publicity stunt of sorts though.

having known a guy who was one of the kids who hung out at Neverland while recovering from leukaemia and chemotherapy, he reckons Michael was "just like one of the kids" and he thinks it's insane that people accuse him of abuse.

it could also be argued (and as the science on asexuality is still developing, who knows?) that rather than being asexual, he's just sexually/emotionally undeveloped or misdeveloped, and despite his chronological age is still a child in many ways. it'd be consistent both with what I saw on the documentaries recently, and what I've heard when chatting with my acquaintance.

as an aside, I remember reading in 1997 that the 13yo in 1993 who got paid the money by Jackson into a trust fund, his parents had used up the money before he reached majority and he was suing to divorce his parents. I may have to do some research and find it on the net...

• 4 weeks later...
*)mich_wils(

OH, i see now!!sorry, im a bit slow! was just listening to MJ's music&was thinking bout this post cos i read it about a month or so ago, and didnt relpy.so............

i think that micheal jacksons music kicks ass, i dont know what to think about him as a person, because he has always had to deal with alot of bad press, for example all those plastic surgery rumours and that interview with that martin basheer bloke on ITV, he was portrayed very badly.but i dont know weather that was just the commentry (i tend to wonder that if basheer hadnt of been giving bad commentry through the whole film, people would have come to the conclusions that they did)so yeah....i wont knock him cos i dont know him.

i think michael jackson is asexual because in the interview, he said that he didnt like the idea of sex, felt uncompfortable with it and started crying when a girl tried coming onto him cos he couldnt handle it. and about those sex rumours.......well,my 'friend' denyed it(one of my 'friends' has been linked to child molesting.but thats another story...)

and so did michael. but that doesnt stop them from getting bad reputations. at the end of the day, the only people who know whats happened are themselfs. but about everything else, i agree with the original poster.

well, best wishes people :D

xx

• 6 months later...

Well, Sacredprofane, now that you've just resurrected this thread with your decision to start humming... :mrgreen: Why don't you tell us what's on your mind? hee hee hee

It must be quite hard for him, now that almost everybody is against him. I have to say Jackson is a perfect example of what an influencial power the media have. He has got a zillion fingers pointed at him going: No no! It's almost criminal to be eccentric today. His kids wear scarfs over their heads..so what?!? ..the media portrayed it as if they were wearing them every second of their lives. Most women in Islam do that all the time. And he held his baby over a balcony for a second....oooOOOOOoooohh kill him!! If any of us had done it to show Mrs. Smith down in the backyard our newborn, it would have been ridiculously trivial.

I have serious concerns about Michael Jackson. He seems to show a very naive approach to children ie allowing them into his bedroom and surrounding himself with them, and acts inappropriately in my opinion. To me, he is a walking child protection issue.

As to his asexuality, he seems to show signs of this for example disinterest in sex. But who knows with him and i am not really that interested in whether he has a sex life or not.

The whole case should be fascinating if it gets to court.

I think it's just someone desperate for a million bucks.

If I ever become a parent, I'll send my kid to Michael Jackson's house if I ever become short on cash :D

Well, Sacredprofane, now that you've just resurrected this thread with your decision to start humming... :mrgreen: Why don't you tell us what's on your mind? hee hee hee

if you don't know yet you'll know very soon....and it probably won't stop for the next six months

You know, I was wondering if this thread was going to be resurrected or not.

Is MJ asexual? I don't think he lives in a state where his concept of "sexuality" can be equated with anyone elses. He lives in his own reality and has never been brought back to earth by anyone because of his wealth. Being surrounded by a bunch of yes-men and women doesn't help. I have to agree that this is likely just a way to get money out of him.

That being said, I still wouldn't send anybody to stay with him, mainly because he is not a responsible adult. Hell, he isn't even an adult. I guess the proper term is a man-child, in the most extreme sense. Unfortunately, it looks like people only want to either a) encourage him or B) villify him instead of getting him the help he so desperately needs. Why? Money, pure and simple.

Is Michael Jackson asexual? Who knows? His solo career took off during the "androgenous '80s" (David Bowie, Boy George, ad nausem) when sexual ambiguity was briefly cool. So his public image could certainly be construed as asexual. But, absent over-hyped media rumors, there's really no way to know what he does or doesn't do privately.

Oh no... NO!! Don't tell me it was something on TV!!! :shock:

Now I'll never know :shock: :x :cry: :cry: :cry: Waaaah!!!!!

I did a little research on the Micheal Jackson case. The accusing parent in currently involved in a custody battle. Interesting to say the least.

I honestly believe that MJ is asexual for many reasons! :?: 1. He is still a virgin 2.His kids do not look like him 3.He's not capable of having sex with any women or donating his sperm in a cup. 4. He thinks he's Peter Pan. Do you have any questions about my reasons?

Yeah. I don't know anything about Michael's private life (nor do I especially care to), so maybe this is a ignorant question, but...

If he's never had sex, and is "not capable" of donating his sperm, then how are his children his? I don't believe he adopted, did he?

I don't think he has a sex drive at all ! I believe he adopted those kids straight from birth canal of Debbie Rowe and the other surrogate mother who should not be named! :?:

OrganicPainCollector

Hi,

If you want to read the short afadavit written by the last kid to accuse him go to www.thesmokinggun.com

"personally I think he could well be asexual ... reading his song lyrics and watching his dance movements though I'd have to say he definitely has a sex drive, though I doubt it's directed."

Don't forget the majority of pop stars are manfactored. It would not surprise me if he did NOT write his own lyrics. Hearing him in interviews I doubt he is that smart. As for the dancing, same deal coreographer.

Did he do it, not gonna decide. Unless there is DNA.

exit.