How to get to heaven

Shadow girl

Guest member25959
Wow, a lot of hate in this thread. As long as the Christians don't start massacring us again they can believe whatever nonsense they want as far as I'm concerned. The Church however is an abomination and should be burned to the ground.

How about removing actual science from a science classroom and replacing it with mysticism? Are they allowed to keep doing that as long as they don't massacre people?

That's what private schools are for. Not all Christians feel that's the right thing to do either. In all likelihood most do not.

No, most do not and I'm glad they don't. But there are a minority that want creationism to replace evolution in not just private shcools but public schools too. If the were happy to keep it just in their own private schools, fine. I'm not happy about it, but I'll tolerate it. But I was just trying to say I do care what stupid things they believe if it starts to negatively affect the rest of us. Just because it's not massacaring does not mean it should be tolerated.

Huh, they still don't teach the Evolution theory in Privat (Church) schools. From what I know, most of them still teach the Bible's version of Evolution, despite Education laws.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have any further questions or comments you may PM or contact me in another way just visit my profile.

I'm leaving until further notice but first I'm just tying up loose ends

Archived