asexuality included in survey!

Kalanchoë

Nothing huge, but a student at my college is conducting a research project about "sexuality and romance" and under "orientation," it gave "asexual" as an option. :D I go to a liberal arts college so I've had lots of similar surveys sent to me, but only one other time did I have the option of choosing "asexual," and that time the screen froze up while I was taking it so my data never got counted. :(

Wish I could write to the girl conducting this survey to thank her for putting "asexual" on there, but then I guess it wouldn't be a very anonymous study. :lol:

sorry for the excess of smileys

• 3 weeks later...
Nothing huge, but a student at my college is conducting a research project about "sexuality and romance" and under "orientation," it gave "asexual" as an option. :D I go to a liberal arts college so I've had lots of similar surveys sent to me, but only one other time did I have the option of choosing "asexual," and that time the screen froze up while I was taking it so my data never got counted. :(

Wish I could write to the girl conducting this survey to thank her for putting "asexual" on there, but then I guess it wouldn't be a very anonymous study. :lol:

sorry for the excess of smileys

Actually, when I think back at how I found out about asexuality, and AVEN, it is because of a survey I was translating for a counseling center. They had "asexual" as an orientation option too. The world stayed on the back of my brain and a few weeks later I googled it and found AVEN :D

So, yeah, cheers for surveys including "asexuality" yay!!!! :cake: :cake: :cake:

Archived