Buy T-shirts!!

AVENguy

Get 'em while they're hot!!!!

avenfront.jpgavenback.jpg

Supplies are limited!!!!

T-shirts are:

$11.00 US

L6.90 British Pounds (whatever the symbol is)

$16.50 Canadian

e10.20 Euros

s8.00 IMF Special Drawing Rights

c88000 Ghanain Cedis

According to the t-shirt sites I visited domestic shipping and handling hovers around $4.50, which seems a bit much. Without really knowing how the specifics are going to work out I'm going to say $2.50 for domestic shipping and $4.00 (L2.50) for international. Bringing the total to..

$13.50 US

$15.00 International (L9.40)

To order please E-mail webmaster@asexuality.org with:

Your Name

Your AVEN screenname (optional, just so I know who you are)

T-shirt size (feel free to order more than one)

Shipping Address

I'll mark you on my list and then E-mail you with payment instructions (to avoid confustion.) Payment will take place trough paypal (http://www.paypal.com), but don't worry about it until after you've ordered. I'll hopefully be getting the shirts in on march 5 and then shipping them back out sometime before I leave for the UK on march 8, so expect them sometime in mid-march.

Sorry.. it was a close race, but I could only get one design. Maybe if these sell out I'll be able to do another batch.

C :cry:

I will buy one so I can help finish batch but it is C i was interested in

Mebe we could get a black C with white writing the barcode was a brilliant idea. Catchy.

Alex

Okay, I have applied, written whatever and I have asked for an XL size if at all possible. They look good and what a sexy beast you are :D LOL!!!!, just kidding.

All we need now is a Pride Day, a Flag and an Anthem and we'll be set :wink:

Hey! :D I can write the anthem! I do things like that for a living! :)

I, too, have written in and "officially ordered," but it took me two emails to do it, since I am such a ding-head that I forgot some of the information in the first email.

Is it just me, or does it seem like these shirts are a lot more expensive in Ghana? ;)

I really liked "C," but I liked "A" even better! I will be very happy to own one of these quality shirts.

------------------------------

Why stop at a flag, a pride day, and an anthem?

Why not make up a whole LOT of t-shirts, and then go on late nite TV advertising them with infomercials?

:lol:

8000 cedis to the dollar, which is a great exchange rate if you're american (a cab ride might cost 500 cedis), but a sucky one if you're ghanian trying to buy western imports (the director of a major hospital made the equivalent of $400 a month.)

I'll send out payment e-mails when I get done with my endless endless homework...

I'm sending out payment info from my school address, djay@wesleyan.edu. I use the webmaster@asexuality.org address for AVEN stuff as a formality, but it's hard to actually send e-mails from (all it does is dump to my other e-mail.) So if you recieve an e-mail about payment from someone you don't know it's really me...

• 2 weeks later...

I received my shirt in the mail today! It's great - everything one could want, and more! :D

Sexual discrimination i say.

She got it before me. I ama guy discrimination damnit !!!!!! :D

J/k

Man i can't wait to see the faces of my parents with jaws dropped watching me go up the stairs :)

Alex

Nah, I got mine first because I post more often. :D I'm sure that's how it works!

Life favors the talkative... ;)

I'll out-talk you any day :)

I talk so much in RL i keep going and going i LOVE talking :)

Sometimes ppl just say . "Alex. SHUT UP" :P

but that just starts a new conversation.

"What do you mean shut up man? I got every right to....."

:P

Alex

LOL!

Isn't it great how, if you're a talkative person, ANYTHING is a conversation-starter? :D

VivreEstEsperer

I got mine like last week, just opened it recently cus I was saving it for the right time so I could appreciate it and all....I love the shirt! It's wonderful!

I tell you - just holding that thing in my hands, rubbing the letters with my fingers - it makes the whole thing a lot more concrete, a lot more real. It's like you're holding validation and support in your hands - aseuxality is not just online anymore:)

Kate

w00t got my t-shirt today.

Kumbaya :D

Heh love eek the cat :P

Now it's time to get a camera and take the pic of my parents with their jaws dropped :P

Alex

VivreEstEsperer

Be sure to post the picture when you take it, Alex :)

(Or at least give us a complete run-down of what happened.)

Kate

Yes, I'd like to see that picture, too! Does everyone agree?

It sounds like this T-shirt idea was a great way to make a lot of the people on the site happy, as well as spreading visibility.

I'll be going to San Francisco soon, by plane. Maybe I'll wear my shirt in the airport, like AvenGuy said. It's a good "visibility" place.

My asexual shirt is my new "security blanket." 8)

VivreEstEsperer

Yeah... San Francisco is a great place to try it out... there's all kinds of people there :) let us know if ya get any reactions.

*must go to bed, has to unfortunately go back to school in nine hours--doesn't want to go yet because her mouth has not healed yet* *groans* oh well

Kate

Kate...I was thinking along the same lines. San Francisco is definitely a good "town" to try out the shirt. I wonder if anyone will say anything...and if they do, what will it be?

Hope you feel better soon. My sympathies with having to get up and go to school. :)

Meh. Once I get a hellraiser coat, I will get more attention than all of you :D

And do you need to have a credit card to get a shirt?

Archived