2. 2. Do you define as transgender?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
  3. 3. Do you define as genderqueer?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
  4. 4. Do you feel strongly male or female?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

This poll is closed to new votes

Elliott Ford
Something i came across, but i didn't want to make a seperate board for it or anything, so not sure how related it is :s :

http://www.nouse.co.uk/2009/05/26/welfare-...nt-ugm-motions/

i don't think there's any point ranting back (it could just make things worse?) but it still made of *headdesk* -oh well :/

I found it too. I just commented on it. Used myself as an example. Want to kill some of them, but doubt that would help :)

• 2 weeks later...

Biologically female. I'm currently identifying as agender/without gender, but I'm not quite sure of myself yet. I often wake up in the morning and think either "I want to be a girl today." or "I want to be a guy today." and don applicable clothing.

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't understand gender identity. I guess I just use my sex as my gender to keep it simple.

Member #27415

female not strong on being a woman actually, my gender personality shows im more to the male side which im perfectly ok with tho sometimes i just feel like i dont have a definite gender. i love girls but i love guys a tiny bit better. im not sure what genderqueer means.

I say I'm female and such, but I really don't feel male or female. I don't like being called 'She' or 'Her' but I don't think I'd like to be referred to with male pronouns either. I really, really can't stand being treated differently for being female, as most of my friends are male and a few of them 'like' me. That's all fine and dandy, but I don't like being the 'girlfriend' who they feel they have to give their jackets to and stuff (Both my ex boyfriends did that..>.<) One of them used the excuse 'It's a guy thing' when I asked him what was wrong. Twice. I've had friends tell me that they were checking out my ass or calling me 'babe' casually.

Nothing makes me quite as angry or sad..I'd like to be seen as simply a person, because that's how I feel.

I feel without gender, I don't identify as transgender or genderqueer and I don't feel strongly either male or female.

• 2 weeks later...
SilverCandleKid

physically female, but i do both typically male and female things. i'd say i'm either some other gender or without gender. i once took a quiz (one that was very hard to cheat on) that told you what gender your brain was and i got a perfect 50/50. i don't have a desire to change myself to be more masculine or feminine, i don't mind being mistaken for a guy or being referred to as "she". so yeah, maybe another gender.

• 3 months later...

Without gender, Yes, No, and Sometimes.

I'm genderless, I know I'm considered transgender (but I don't associate with it), I think "Genderqueer" has so many bad connotations to it, what with "queer" meaning "weird, abnormal" .. it makes me sick. And sometimes I feel more masculine or feminine, but never male or female.

I'm called "she" by people simply because I can't control what they call me and I've given up on caring. But If I ask someone to call me something else and they don't- no excuses, I just leave. Not friends anymore, not buddies, not family.

Male and female is a SEX, not a gender. Masculine and feminine is a gender.

Something i came across, but i didn't want to make a seperate board for it or anything, so not sure how related it is :s :

http://www.nouse.co.uk/2009/05/26/welfare-...nt-ugm-motions/

i don't think there's any point ranting back (it could just make things worse?) but it still made of *headdesk* -oh well :/

Yeah, there isn't a point in ranting back... those people think they know everything and we all know that explaining things to them like they're a bunch of kids won't help- because kids may actually listen, and they *aren't* kids.. no matter how immature they may be.

My favorite was the one about the guy who didn't believe being transgender existed and we're all the way God made us so we should accept it. LOL! HILARIOUS! I have accepted how He made me... It just happens to be under the label "transgender."

The intelligence of the world is not astounding anymore... it's sad that people aren't expected to care anymore. Let's stop working on how to "fix" people, hmm? Let's work on having them be accepted first.

I had never thought about it before joining AVEN and learning more about transgenderism.

Now, I guess I can say I'm fairly genderless. I'm still willing to admit I have two X chromosomes and don't make a big deal out of it, though. But needless to say, I don't identify strongly with the female gender, I don't do a lot of "girly" things (I don't like going shopping for clothes, I can't cook, I don't knit, I don't... erm, actually, I'm not sure what is considered "girly" :mellow: ).

I do, however, play video games, stay on the computer a lot, still buy boyish toys (such as Legos), I have a rather logical mind (apparently it's a male thing :mellow: ), and I usually enjoy shows/comics aimed at boys.

Still, I don't like sports and I'm scared of creepy crawlies. :lol:

So... mostly genderless, I suppose.

I don't believe in gender, gender is a social concept that it is subjected to change, i like to say i am female eventho i dont fit perfectly into the female gender definition, but this is exactly what i mean, gender means wahtever you want it to mean.

dont get me started.

I had never thought about it before joining AVEN and learning more about transgenderism.

Now, I guess I can say I'm fairly genderless. I'm still willing to admit I have two X chromosomes and don't make a big deal out of it, though. But needless to say, I don't identify strongly with the female gender, I don't do a lot of "girly" things (I don't like going shopping for clothes, I can't cook, I don't knit, I don't... erm, actually, I'm not sure what is considered "girly" :mellow: ).

I do, however, play video games, stay on the computer a lot, still buy boyish toys (such as Legos), I have a rather logical mind (apparently it's a male thing :mellow: ), and I usually enjoy shows/comics aimed at boys.

Still, I don't like sports and I'm scared of creepy crawlies. :lol:

So... mostly genderless, I suppose.

Sounds just like me. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived