Your gender?

Guest member25959

Biologically Male

Pretty sure I'm mentally male too, but when I think about it I feel like I wouldn't have a problem being either gender. I don't really know what traits are considered "male" or "female," but I've been calling myself male since birth, probably because that's how my parents raised me.

• 3 weeks later...
Social Rebel

Biologically female

If you're talking to me I, loosely speaking, lean strongly towards FTM. If you do not limit the world to two genders then I'm still working on an easy answer. But I'm also part of a multiple system so there are other male members and female members.

• 2 weeks later...

Physically female, androgynous in appearance and genderqueer because I don't want to bother figuring out if I'm both, neither or something else all together.

I am bio male as well as mentally male.But I like femme aesthetics a lot and when I think of the feminine world, I feel like it would look so good and glam if I were one of them, but, nothing beyond that.

But all my internal traits are male- I am more aggressive than most males and most non-cooperative and am narcissistic. Maybe my excessive desire to flaunt to other guys and make them gaze at me makes me desire some bit of femininity but I am sure I feel male most of the times I am friendly with guys and not hostile to them or wanting to show-off to them.

Mr. Ten Below

Gender-free! Well, agender is the word I use most of the time.

videogirl007

Biologically Female.

Emotionally Male.

Dresses in either genders.

Plans to get some surg that will make me look more boyish, but I am actually doing it for health reasons.

Ugh, I wish I didn't have to ask myself this question.

Biologically female.

Looks slightly leaning towards androgyny.

Mind probably wandering between cisgendered and agendered.

But as long as I'm happy the way I am, it doesn't really matter to me how I identify - I actually don't really feel the need to.

I'm agender.

My body doesn't match.

Sometimes that is very disagreeable; at other times it's just a minor irritation. -_-

Archived