Your gender?

Guest member25959

I'm more of a girl then a boy, most of the days. But then, some days I'm more of a boy.

If I'd have to choose: I'm a boyish girl.

But why choose? I'm just me.

I like the new forum-branch by the way. I think I'll spend time here.

Agender. In an annoyingly female body.

CreakyKeegan

Biologically male.

Emotionally female.

Mentally a mix.

Physically, a mix. (Ex. My voice lies right on the lower spectrum of female voice, and higher spectrum of male voice.)

>.<

I am sometimes 'manly', I take delight in smelly farts sometimes, and loud burps.

I am sometimes 'womanly', I like to gossip and do nails, and talk girl stuff.

thecynicalromantic

Gender is girl. Sex is also girl.

Personality is self, staunchly refuses to attribute the terms "masculine" or "feminine" to anything not-body-related without quote marks:

Beards are masculine attributes.

Aggression is a "masculine" attribute. (The quote marks indicate its lack of inherent truth value; it's only like that cos we made it up.)

GhostsInThisMachine

Depends who of us you're talking to (since we're a multiple system). The body is female. Out of the frontrunners; I'm female, Xander is male, and Shadow is neutrois. Then there are other system members who are male, female, agender, androgynous and a few who are unknown genders.

~Alexa

Biological sex: Female

I'm pre-everything Female to Male

KayleeSaeihr

Like Shinnok, but opposite :)

Neutrois, with a pinch of male.

Depends who of us you're talking to (since we're a multiple system). The body is female. Out of the frontrunners; I'm female, Xander is male, and Shadow is neutrois. Then there are other system members who are male, female, agender, androgynous and a few who are unknown genders.

~Alexa

:cake: to another multiple system! Since it's been brought up- Of the two others who hang about the front, one is very male. The other is, I'm not sure. She prefers female pronouns, but doesn't want a female body and doesn't seem to identify as female, she also made sure to get an androgynous name (Glenn). I guess she just is. It seems like most of the people who visit are female, but none stay long enough to object to transitioning or even seem to care about it.

I'm mentally androgynous and biologically female.

-GB

Agender. In an annoyingly female body.

Like cupati, but in an annoyingly male body.

mort paradis

I'm slightly gendered...mostly genderless, a little male, a little female (the male and female vary in intensity)

Biologically, I'm female. Mentally, I'm also female...about a little more than half the time. The rest of the time I'm either nothing or male, though that's rare. It depends on the situation I'm in, really.

Biologically Male and I am kind of passive unless somebody threatens me or the people who I care about. I prefer travelling around the city and go into uncrowded places because I hate crowds. I guess I am soft but can also be hardened depending on what type of person approaches me. I don't know really what I am....maybe a bit of both! :D

GhostsInThisMachine
:cake: to another multiple system!

Woo, another multiple system and :cake: ! And I love your avatar :D

Thanks! :D Do most in your system post on here *noticed your signature*? If so- that's really awesome.

GhostsInThisMachine

Thanks! :D Do most in your system post on here *noticed your signature*? If so- that's really awesome.

Well, I post mostly; Xander and Alexa tend to reply if something interesting catches their eye on here. We're part of a gateway system though, so there are several others who don't often front or post here.

CreakyKeegan

I like to think of myself sort of as... a pre-pubescent girl with an interest in more adult things. (Not like sex, but like... make-up, and clothes.)

xD

As my profile states, more towards the girl side of the rainbow.

theflyingclubcup

Biologically female, mentally apparently not female, because I don't think anything like any girl I know. Or guy. So... mentally neutrois, I suppose.

Archived