European users

Guest member25959

I'm from Finland and I speak Finnish, English, Swedish (not very well though) and I've studied French basics :)

Eliza Harmony

Ik ben Nederlands, but I also speak English und Deutsch. (I'm supposed to know basic French as well, but I don't. Just a few words.)

... btw, I feel more at home at English language communities for some reason. Haha. :')

Heh, me too! For some reason I've never been too keen on getting in touch with the German-speaking ace community.

Same here, I know there's a finnish ace community but I've never even though about joining the site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello.

I'm Austrian. My native language is German. :)

... btw, I feel more at home at English language communities for some reason. Haha. :')

Hey me too! I'm also from Vienna by the way.

I'm from Finland but hope to move out of the country once I graduate from university. My native language is Finnish but because my major is English I often end up speaking English half of the day. I've worked in the USA and studied in Hong Kong and I hope to get more chances to live abroad in the future. :-)

I'm Spanish, and I have Spanish as my native language, although I can speak English and French. I'm moving to Poland in September, hoping to learn Polish =)

• 2 months later...

Archived