European users

Guest member25959

akanesarumara

Milky Way.

Earth (Sol 3)

Europe

Central Europe (Or AT THE VERY LEAST Eastern Central Europe... we're picky about that xd Seriously, though. Say a Hungarian their country is in Eastern Europe, and prepare for rage.)

Hungary

Southwest-Hungary (at the moment; I'm mostly found here, at my university)

Pécs.

Native language: Hungarian.

As for pride... I first consider myself to be Hungarian (let's not discuss its politics and economy, it gets me quite depressed sometimes... but I do like the language and overall culture a lot! *.*), I guess second place goes to Northwest-Hungary (my "narrowed-down homeland", so to speak; the place I originally come from xd Even though I love Pécs, too^^), and the third place goes to Europe (as a continent. EU has pros and cons as well, and I'm basically neutral in that topic.).

I am proud to be from Austria; I speak German, English and by now a little bit russian 8)

Guest member25959

Milky Way.

Earth (Sol 3)

Europe

Central Europe (Or AT THE VERY LEAST Eastern Central Europe... we're picky about that xd Seriously, though. Say a Hungarian their country is in Eastern Europe, and prepare for rage.)

Hungary

Pécs.

As for pride... I first consider myself to be Hungarian (let's not discuss its politics and economy, it gets me quite depressed sometimes... but I do like the language and overall culture a lot! *.*), I guess second place goes to Northwest-Hungary (my "narrowed-down homeland", so to speak; the place I originally come from xd Even though I love Pécs, too^^), and the third place goes to Europe (as a continent. EU has pros and cons as well, and I'm basically neutral in that topic.).

Beszélsz Magyarul?? :P

Szia! Jó napot kivánok.

Üdvözlet.

(Disclaimer: That's as much as I know XD)

akanesarumara

Milky Way.

Earth (Sol 3)

Europe

Hungary

Pécs.

Szia! Jó napot kivánok.

Üdvözlet.

*ears perk up at the sound of Hungarian. Glomps you either way xd* Haha, it's ok! xdxdxd

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Milky Way.

Earth (Sol 3)

Europe

Hungary

Pécs.

Szia! Jó napot kivánok.

Üdvözlet.

Sziasztok!

Én is beszélek, de már kicsit többet! ;-)

Üdv.

• 3 months later...
akanesarumara

Milky Way.

Earth (Sol 3)

Europe

Hungary

Pécs.

Szia! Jó napot kivánok.

Üdvözlet.

Sziasztok!

Én is beszélek, de már kicsit többet! ;-)

Üdv.

:cake: :cake: Here. Have some cake. :D:D

• 5 weeks later...

Austria, German. I also speak English, obviously, and a bit of Spanish.

All German speaking people, feel free to write me ;D

.... and all other folks as well :)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Well, I am German but I moved to the UK 7 years ago. :)

D

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone! I live in Sweden, originally from Greece. I speak english, swedish and greek. Nice to meet you all :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm from Spain. I speak spanish, english and a bit of french&portuguese.

Purrtrick Sturr

I'm Norwegian, I speak English, some Spanish, a little to nothing; French, German, Russian and Japanese

• 2 weeks later...

Heya! I'm from the Netherlands and still live there.

Hallo!

I live in Sweden, have lived here most of my life but I'm originally from the Bavarian alps. I speak Swedish and German.... (and English of course.)

Dual nationality (Irish/British), but identify as Irish. Living in Britain (unfortunately!).

I've already said the on at least one occassion here, but I can repeat. I'm Polish and apart from Polish I speak English, limited Italian and probably even more limited Spanish (my writing skills are better but when I need to put all the bits together in real time it can become problematic...).

• 9 months later...

I still only speak English fluently because it's native to this country and there's been little need to learn other languages....I can even tell you that this old thread was necro'd in English:

This old thread thread was necro'd.

How was that?

I live in the Netherlands and speak Dutch, am quite good at English and I can kind of speak German.

Belgian! I speak French and Dutch (well, Flemish=same thing) natively, and learned English 3 years ago when I moved to New York-where I still live now!

Per Aspera Ad Astra

French here! I speak English and French, and some Italian. I wish I could speak Italian better, but I've never had a good teacher, so...

And I'll be learning Russian this year.

• 2 months later...
Parisisburning

I live in France but I'm moving to Belfast at the end of the month :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived