search

faeires2me

I first found this site in December on Google and it was one of the few sites that was not about plants. But I did the same search for asexuality earlier today and there was only a few sites in the first few pages that were on plants. And AVEN was listed on many of the sites on asexuality as a good place to go for more information. I want to congradulate you all on how mcuh you have managed to accomplish in a short period of time.

I'm envous. My mom walked past the computer while I was staring at how much there was and asked what asexuality was and I replied that it was something I was researching for a school project.

You guys are incredible. Oh, by the way, this is a great site and I love it and am grateful that I found it ect. ect.

Yeah the extent that we've taken over google (the proverbial petri dish) in the past two years is kind of incredible. I don't know what the spark was, but asexual web presence has definitely soared...

Huh, I haven't searched since my original search that brought me here. It's been a while. But it is interesting that asexuality is suddenly not just plants. I guess I should go read some sites and see what's out there now.

Of course, no matter what's out there I'm never leaving here :P You're all stuck with me.

Archived