older asexuals - where do you live

halcro

biromanticseniorgal

Thanks to all the older asexuals who are letting me know what part of the world they live in.

Great eye Tikva. I'm guessing that you live on one of the beautiful San Juan Islands (Paradise).

For all the reclusive members that don't want to give out any information about where they live, remember that there is strength in numbers. We will all have more friends in this at times rough world.

biromanticseniorgal
Where do all the older asexuals live? The majority of posts seem to be from the younger set. I live outside of Vancouver, B.C. and would like to especially meet some of the more mature crowd. :blink::blink: and the younger ones.

I live in Mountain View, California, USA. That's in Silicon Valley in the San Francisco bay area. Its the home of Google!

Cathy

who is 575 months old today

biromanticseniorgal

Where do all the older asexuals live? The majority of posts seem to be from the younger set. I live outside of Vancouver, B.C. and would like to especially meet some of the more mature crowd. :blink::blink: and the younger ones.

Thought I had posted this so sorry if dup. I'm one of the newest and oldest members here, I think - and possibly the dingiest as I'm getting used to this social networking thing. I'm 60 years young and live in Montana, USA.

uuummmm Sorry, but I'm 69, and Sally is older than I am.

I'm in IL, but I know some people in Great Falls.

I've actually started going back the other way -- I'm back to 51 now! :lol:

:lol: hhhhmmm, no, I don't think I want to do that. Might have to go to work again!!

:lol: hhhhmmm, no, I don't think I want to do that. Might have to go to work again!!

Oh yes. I forgot about that. Probably because I'm so old. :P

biromanticseniorgal

Montana, USA. Born in IN, raised in NV, live most of my adult life in CA.

• 2 weeks later...

It would seem the Pacific Northwest is the place to be. I am across the pond' from Seattle on the Olympic Peninsula. Funny how I found this site. I spied an odd triangle on DeviantArt where I have a site. I turned 60 last May. I could go on, but I need to see if there is an 'intro' thread somewhere...?

Pleased to have found you!

Welcome to AVEN and in particular to the 'oldies' forum...so get you first welcome :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: here :D

The 'official' welcome forum is here

Hope you enjoy it here :D

my face sleeps on many sofas in many places..my new name is couch

I live in London & would love 2 meet some older Asexual people. I know there r the meet ups, can't make the next one will do my best 2 make the one after.

:rolleyes:

I am 41 and live in the southeastern corner of New Mexico....absolutely no aces here...i think. If you know different please let me know. Thanks!!! :rolleyes:

Winston Marrs

I hail from Northeastern, Wisconsin. No aces anywhere near here either. At least none I know of. The culture here isnt LGBT friendly let alone ace friendly so I suspect there are many hidden aces somewhere, I just have never met any.

I think I'm the only ace over 30 in the Seattle area. There seem to be a number under 30. Under 25, actually. Which is nice for the coming years but I wish there were a few oldies.

I'm in Inverness, Scotland. I'm 52 and I've identified as asexual since 1975, after a brief set of disasterous sexual liasons, and then meeting some asexuals at a gay club.

The asexual scene was quite active in the 1970s and 80s and I used to love travelling around the UK to Brighton, Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow etc and meeting some very interesting people.

I live in DC (as in, DC, DC not Maryland or Virginia). I don't say I'm "from" here though, because as many DC residents, I am actually from somewhere else.

I on the other hand, live near DC (in Maryland, not the District) and am actually "from" the area, returned after an extended stint elsewhere. Mid 30s.

Curious_1979

Hello!

I'm 32 in Toronto. I'm hoping to find new friends. I'm not sexual.

I meditate, and am quite into spirituality. I'm looking for a close friend.

• 1 month later...

I am 33 and live in the Portland Metro Area.

Where do all the older asexuals live? The majority of posts seem to be from the younger set. I live outside of Vancouver, B.C. and would like to especially meet some of the more mature crowd. http://www.asexuality.org/en/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/blink.gif http://www.asexuality.org/en/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/blink.gif and the younger ones.

yeovil, in South Somerset, England

Archived