older asexuals - where do you live

halcro

I live at Edmonton Alberta Canada   Great White North Lol   but nice and warm  today. If any women wants to get together im 61 . I went to church today and they even showed a clip of the wedding. awesome love message.  Rode my bike at farmers market. Got a cool solar lamp with a nice wedding pic in solar lamp. Got a friend getting married next month I think she will like.   I like yoga, Martial Arts golf. Lots of things and watched basketball today. I like sports, investigative and nature shows.  Would love to meet someone. Im a cancer survivor. My prostate was removed so Im limited in some ways  but Im glad to be alive.   All about cuddling companionship and fun smacks on the bum are fun  . Lol

Welcome to AVEN from southern Ontario. I ve spent more time in the Calgary area than Edmonton. Mind you our last trip we flew into Edmonton and the drove the Alaska Highway to visit friends in Whitehorse.

• 2 weeks later...

Then I guess, I moved to the wrong side of the world.

I'm from Southeast Asia currently in Germany for a study. It was already hard finding a community at home... being here is harder.

If anyone's here, I dont mind being your company~ I'm just kinda introverted but I also would like to be able to hangout with people my age.

Strange But Not a Stranger

I live in The Netherlands. :)

• 2 months later...

I'm in Japan, in a city called Yokkaichi, where the weather is hot, the floods are high, and the sushi spoils if you don't eat it quick. 

8 hours ago, Joe Guzman said:

I'm in Japan, in a city called Yokkaichi, where the weather is hot, the floods are high, and the sushi spoils if you don't eat it quick. 

I have a good friend a couple of hours from you, in Hamamatsu.

ryn2, feel free to tell them about me, and if they're into the goth/industrial/rock scene (or anything off-norm) maybe we could get together.

Will do.  They’re a Canadian expat teaching in two English-language schools... on hols in Thailand right now but I’ll pass it along once they’re back.

cavalier080854

County Durham, England

If I could drive, I would love to  travel  around the USA and meet Asexual near my age (44-52 years old)

Steph_Catherine

I live in Wales :) Moved here at the beginning of the year from England. Not too far to move haha But I moved here solo and it was my first time moving out  :)

On 8/13/2018 at 3:58 PM, newgirl said:

If I could drive, I would love to  travel  around the USA and meet Asexual near my age (44-52 years old)

Well I do some travelling in the US. I may be down to Atlanta next month so if you're along the I-75 corridor south of Detroit or I-77/I-79 from Charlotte to Erie PA, I could stop by for a visit.

On 8/16/2018 at 1:47 PM, will123 said:

Well I do some travelling in the US. I may be down to Atlanta next month so if you're along the I-75 corridor south of Detroit or I-77/I-79 from Charlotte to Erie PA, I could stop by for a visit.

I live in California.  I feel like the only  California asexual my  own age

57 minutes ago, CanMan said:

Would 39+30 make you feel young?

LOL

Years ago a friend asked me how me how old I was. I said "32 going on 23". She thought that was funny and a great way to think.

• 3 weeks later...

i live in new jersey close to new york , 47year old feels like 37

I live in Olympia, in the south end of the Puget Sound.

On 5/30/2018 at 10:58 PM, mOonday04 said:

Then I guess, I moved to the wrong side of the world.

I'm from Southeast Asia currently in Germany for a study. It was already hard finding a community at home... being here is harder.

If anyone's here, I dont mind being your company~ I'm just kinda introverted but I also would like to be able to hangout with people my age.

Same here. ^^ In which part of Germany do you live?

7 minutes ago, breezycalm said:

New Hampshire, USA:)

Oooh, what part???? I'm in southwestern corner.

TheLastOfSheila
11 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Berlin (Germany) 

Love your signature image.  Perfection.

Archived